Jump to content

Approved for a REAL credit card! Chase Freedom!


amandal0514
 Share

The last post in this topic was posted 2736 days ago. 

 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Recommended Posts

I'm so excited! And I'm not very good at gardening!

 

I have a bunch of GECRB/Sync cards, 1 Cap1 card for $500 and 1 Amazon Rewards card through Chase for $1k. I've been wanting to apply for their Freedom card for awhile so I did today since I just paid off my Amazon card with them (and some others).

 

I got the "under review" screen this morning so I gave the recon number a call just now after the app status number not giving me any information and he said I was APPROVED! $3,000!!!!

 

That ties PayPal MC Rewards and Lowe's for my highest credit line! Yay!

 

I have 1 utility charge off for $217 on my 3 reports (that is a pain trying to get removed), EX is frozen and my scores are 696 for EQ (DCU) and 736 for TU (WM). The big thing is all my credit cards are only 3 months old or less. Utilization is about 20%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 

 

Wow, I guess the next lunch is on you. :yu:

 

Restaurants are only 1% back this quarter. I need several things from Lowe's though. Maybe amandal0514 can buy each of us hack saw! 5%, baby!

 

We still have the rest of June for restaurants. :)

 

 

Oh.

 

Oops. I thought it was home improvement/Lowe's.

 

My Freedom doesn't see much action. Any idea why? :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Wow, I guess the next lunch is on you. :yu:

 

Restaurants are only 1% back this quarter. I need several things from Lowe's though. Maybe amandal0514 can buy each of us hack saw! 5%, baby!

 

We still have the rest of June for restaurants. :)

 

 

Oh.

 

Oops. I thought it was home improvement/Lowe's.

 

My Freedom doesn't see much action. Any idea why? :P

 

TBH, no, since it is potentially 5.5% rewards that you could transfer to your CSP. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

Wow, I guess the next lunch is on you. :yu:

 

Restaurants are only 1% back this quarter. I need several things from Lowe's though. Maybe amandal0514 can buy each of us hack saw! 5%, baby!

 

We still have the rest of June for restaurants. :)

 

 

Oh.

 

Oops. I thought it was home improvement/Lowe's.

 

My Freedom doesn't see much action. Any idea why? :P

 

TBH, no, since it is potentially 5.5% rewards that you could transfer to your CSP. :P

 

 

My wallet only holds two credit cards, an ID and about three bills (currency) folded up in the center... so there isn't any extra room.

 

Right now I only carry two "household" cards, the Amex SPG (98% of our spending) and the Bank of America Privileges Visa (for the other 2% for where Amex isn't accepted). When I travel for business I swap out the B of A card for the CSP. We don't eat in restaurants a lot unless we're traveling...

 

BTW, I love my downsized wallet, and it's currently on sale for $29.

 

ScreenShot2014-06-11at70424AM_zpsaf3750f

Edited by cv91915
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The last post in this topic was posted 2736 days ago. 

 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      183,041
    • Most Online
      2,046

    Newest Member
    joedinky
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines