Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

DCU Auto Loan question

The last post in this topic was posted 2418 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I would like to know if anyone knows if DCU will pull TU for an auto loan if the EQ report is frozen or will they request to have the EQ unfrozen?

The last post in this topic was posted 2418 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Aahz
      Was just in my local DCU branch and they had signage all over about this offer, though I have not yet received any direct messaging from them about it.

https://www.dcu.org/whats-new/zero-percent-balance-transfer.html

• By RussInGotham
      Last months thread

Mine is up from 744 to 787!
    • By Daphne954
      In 12/2011, I received an auto loan from Santander. Long story short, the dealership falsified documents to get me the loan. After speaking with a friend, I decided to get another car and got approved for another auto loan with Honda Financial with a lower payment, which I have made all my payments on time. I later received claim documents from my insurance company at the time about an accident on 5/22/2013, that I know never took place. I called my insurance company and they told me Santander filed the claim. I called Santander, and found out Santander for some reason, called my insurance company and filed a "loan servicer claim" on 5/22/2013 for damages on the car. The catch is... the car was still in my possession until 6/2/2013, which was a week after I called to surrender the car. I was so confused and they couldn't give me an answer as to why they did it, and I kept getting the run around from Santander and my insurance company. Just a big hot diddly mess.

I want to dispute it because it is the biggest factor affecting my reports. They are showing in the report as a default on auto loan and not a voluntary surrender or repossession. The account was charged-off 6/2013. The TL is still fresh, but I'm think with all the inconsistencies and things that have happened while I had this car, that I might somehow have a case. I live in Florida, and if I can recall the SOL is 5 years for written contracts.

Should I start a dispute, do a PFD or just hire a lawyer to help solve this? I'm not looking for any settlement from this issue. I just want it off my credit reports.
    • By JonCarrera
      Hi Marv,

Marv Question because your the only one that came to mind while i been car shopping recently. i recently applied and was approved by nfcu for 56k over 6 months at 4% but the car is really for my soon to be wife. and insurance has been under her name for the longest.

so question is would i be able to proceed to finance and insure and register under my wife, using NFCU ?
    • By mendelssohn
      +40 to 721

My third 1992 Amex reported and I passed an anniversary on my student loan baddies.

I also lost a few inquiries, but I doubt that is responsible for much.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    andythorn2
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines