Sign in to follow this  
carpartsdepot

21 Hard Inquiries DELETED!! junk post-don't bother

Hey Everybody! Today I thought I'd post my Hard Inquiry success story, I started my rebuild last October, when my scores were in the 400's and I applied everywhere trying to obtain credit, which resulted in a bunch of hard inquiries, most of which i was denied for, so after several months of disputing and many things being removed from my CR I noticed that if you get anything removed from TU, TU will re-send your CR to any hard inquiry you were denied credit for, but EQ and EX would not which didn seem so fair because they denied me credit based off of stuff that had been removed, so the idea came to mind that in that case they should remove their hard inquiry, since i would have to re-apply and then i might be denied because of too many inquriies, i started this venture with 12 IQ on EQ, 11 on TU and 7 on EX, so i called everyone that had denied me credit, some i could dispute it over the phone, some i had to write letters to and all inquiries that i was denied credit for have all been removed all except BarClay, they just sent me a letter saying they would not remove the hard inquiry, so i sent them another letter disputing their outcome, which i have yet to hear back from, but now am down to 4 inquiries on EQ, 5 since i just applied for an recieved a marathon gas card, 0 on EX and 3 on TU. here is a list of everyone that agreed to remove their hard inquries.

3x4=12 from Capital One, 1 of which they actually approved me and gave me a card:)

3 from Discover

1 from Citibank-Sears

2 from GECRB-JC Penny and Walmart (dont even know why i applied for Sears and Jcpenny's bcause im blacklisted from CO's

1 from Wells Fargo (which was for opening a bank account and they hit me with 2 hards, 1 of which they agreed to remove)

1 from Exxon

and 1 from some auto loan place

all it takes is some time and diligence and now im ready to re apply :)

no still a bunch to go, most of which fall off within the next 12 months, EQ only has 3, 2 l lates and 1 co frm chase that falls off in nov which im currently disputing as obsolete, tu and ex both have about 13-14 baddies, so they are on ice and im just using EQ to apply to EQ pullers

Hmm, interesting you got all those off.... GECRB does not BL forever you will be able to get back in at some point. I would not be running to big of an app spree until you have gotten some of your baddies taken care of. Good luck :)

thank you, and i started off with 31-34 baddies on each report, so i have made some progress, most of the rest will be off by next summer, although i have had good luck using EQ, havent got denied for anything recently, been doing research and using credit pulls, got approved for a us bank in march and commenity-marathon last week, both pulled EQ, so im making progress. got my eyes on a cap one quicksilver and barclay when my tu clears up a bit more.

no still a bunch to go, most of which fall off within the next 12 months, EQ only has 3, 2 l lates and 1 co frm chase that falls off in nov which im currently disputing as obsolete, tu and ex both have about 13-14 baddies, so they are on ice and im just using EQ to apply to EQ pullers

Nice progress, keep at it

Hmm, interesting you got all those off.... GECRB does not BL forever you will be able to get back in at some point. I would not be running to big of an app spree until you have gotten some of your baddies taken care of. Good luck :)

:good:

thank you, and i started off with 31-34 baddies on each report, so i have made some progress, most of the rest will be off by next summer, although i have had good luck using EQ, havent got denied for anything recently, been doing research and using credit pulls, got approved for a us bank in march and commenity-marathon last week, both pulled EQ, so im making progress. got my eyes on a cap one quicksilver and barclay when my tu clears up a bit more.

Check it before you wreck it: http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=456472&page=5&hl=%2Badvice%3A+%2Btoy+%2Blimit+%2Bhell&do=findComment&comment=4446298

yeah, im trying to get out of "toy card hell" which is why im trying to get my foot in the door with barclay, and capital one isnt that bad, they gave me a cli after 5 months without me even asking, and i had them before, started out with $500 and a year or so later maybe 2 years was at 2750, also ive seen barclay give some good cli's, us bank too and i just got the comenity-marathon for the gas rewards but they didnt give me the visa (up to 50 cents off every gallon) and just gave me the gas car (only 2 cents off every gallon) but i figured maybe theyd upgrade it after some timely payments and some good management of the card. and as long as they arent any AF's you can always just pay it off and sock drawer it, not like the fee farmer first premier that im stuck with now and dont want to close it because i dont want it to hurt my score, you know? and i was looking at DCU but i seen where they hit people with like 3 hard pulls off EQ, that i dont need, i want to spend my inquiries wisely, worked to hard getting them down.

I thought if you disputed legit inqs your reports coudl get red flagged for application fraud? Is there something different going on here?

I thought if you disputed legit inqs your reports coudl get red flagged for application fraud? Is there something different going on here?

he didn't dispute the inqs, but contacted the OCs and requested inq removal.

How are you going to make your payments with no income? And what are you putting on your apps for income? Remember, false info on credit apps is fraud and if you let them CO because of no income, you may end up in hot water.

How are you going to make your payments with no income? And what are you putting on your apps for income? Remember, false info on credit apps is fraud and if you let them CO because of no income, you may end up in hot water.

The OP is putting up a few fronts here. A quick search in the google machine will be pretty enlightening.

But as previously touched upon in other threads, I dont think Lying is above the OP, and I think he is completely OK with doing that.

He will learn one day. Or maybe not.

Any charge that you put on a CC knowing that you have no income to pay back is a mistake. Focus on income before credit. If you are dishonest, your creditors will eventually find out and you may find yourself in trouble with the law.

im rebuilding my credit, why on earth would i charge something i couldnt pay back so i can ruin my score i worked so hard to repair?

im rebuilding my credit, why on earth would i charge something i couldnt pay back so i can ruin my score i worked so hard to repair?

We are referencing your previous admission of No income..

Its pretty hard to pay for anything if you don't create positive cash flow.

Edited by nysbadmk8

What do you list for income? If it's more than $0 right now, you are committing fraud.

Some of the OP's other posts in other threads have mentioned selling things on ebay for income.

I'm still in awe at some of the ridiculous claims and statements in said posts however.

That income could be counted, but I'm going to stop at could rather than elaborate on the details of how to legitimize that claim.

1. first if you make less than 7K i think it is, you dont have to file taxes, and remember people paying for item shipping is NOT income.

2. Native Americans are NOT required to file taxes anyway.

3. and...according to the ibr plan, you dont have to start paying any payments towards SL's until you start making over 30k

theyre just made because they cant force me to pay back my student loans, plus theyre anti-native american.

1. first if you make less than 7K i think it is, you dont have to file taxes, and remember people paying for item shipping is NOT income.

3. and...according to the ibr plan, you dont have to start paying any payments towards SL's until you start making over 30k

theyre just made because they cant force me to pay back my student loans, plus theyre anti-native american.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/rr-06-20.pdf

https://www.1040.com/federal-taxes/filing-basics/who-must-file/

If that is true then filing taxes showing no income would actually help you not pay your SL's with the program you are in. Your aversion to doing so would then be a detriment to your plans.

again, Native Americans are NOT required (by law) to file taxes, like paying taxes to the british crown, no difrent, im not paying a taxes to a government i dont acknowledge.

again, Native Americans are NOT required (by law) to file taxes, like paying taxes to the british crown, no difrent, im not paying a taxes to a government i dont acknowledge.

Are those student loans backed by a government you don't acknowledge or were they private?

Are those student loans backed by a government you don't acknowledge or were they private?

Don't feed the troll.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk