The last post in this topic was posted 2525 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

After receiving a conditional approval from my lenders underwriter, how often after submitting all conditions will the underwriter ask for non related condition stuff?

Also, if I was approved for a USDA loan from my lender, how often would USDA turn around and deny the loan? I would guess that my lenders underwriter follows USDA guidelines along with maybe adding their own requirements too. Just getting nervous here, my file is being sent to USDA and just hoping since I received the approval from my lender the approval will be given from USDA as well....

Underwriters will always ask for crazy stuff, not sure what you mean by "non related condition stuff"

After your lender clears the file & final approves it will be shipped off (emailed) to the local USDA office for the USDA underwriter to issue the letter of guarantee don't' be surprised if the USDA u/w request something that the 1st u/w didn't. If your lender ran the file thru USDA's AUS properly & receive the approval you should be good to go. Hopefully your lender wont' ask for anything "extra" or have a lot of lender specific overlays on top of USDA guidelines.

The last post in this topic was posted 2525 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.