Sign in to follow this  
BRBiz

Wayfair?

Who has ordered from Wayfair lately?

If my memory serves me right they don't have a credit app you just place orders via a PO?

Correct, they don't have a credit app per se, but I'm pretty sure there's some sort of analysis done by their finance team prior to the first order.

You have to get a quote from a rep before any PO, once you've done an order or two, they assign an account manager to your account.

I ended up signing up for a trade account which was set up and I was assigned a account manager. I was told to fill out a short credit application which I did, now I'm just waiting to hear back.

I understand in order to build nice thick files you need to spend money and order on net terms. But holy smokes some of the prices on items on that site just seem a tab to high 12 bucks for a pack of pens that cost 75 cents ....

Wayfair is great for furniture and equipment. I would never buy pens from them. I have gotten a few solicitors s for signing up for a trade account. Haven't done it yet.

Did you hear back from these guys yet, I am just curious, looking at their prices they are pretty steep

Edited by jassjerry

Did you hear back from these guys yet, I am just curious, looking at their prices they are pretty steep

I sent over the info and every time I asked they were still working on it. It seems like the sales rep's do most of the work on it. The last I new they were waiting on a bank reference from BOA. Most places have a really tough time getting a reference from them for whatever reason. But at this point I'm done with it. I won't do business with a place that just can't get their job done in a timely fashion.

Are you looking at the prices on their regular website or the business site which you need to log into?

I agree with you, plus looking at their product prices they are steep. Thank you BRBiz for checking into this.

Edited by jassjerry

I've found wayfair to be quite easy to use, I've placed a few orders, they ship fast and they will price match most items.

I've found wayfair to be quite easy to use, I've placed a few orders, they ship fast and they will price match most items.

Did you have to apply for an account or did you just submit a purchase order?

they have decent prices on some items

when youre enrolled in the premiere program alot of the stuff is cheaper once you logged in (not by a specific % or anything)

i have yet to order from them but will soon, they set me up a couple months back with an acct mgr and put me on the premier program

I order from them regularly.

They do report and if you find an item cheaper elsewhere , they're really good about price matching.

Edited by a305