Is EQ ScoreWatch broken?

spongenotbob

The last post in this topic was posted 3662 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Anyone else wondering if EQ ScoreWatch is broken?? I've received no less than 30 alerts since 3/6/14, and yet not a SINGLE score update.

Seems awfully unlikely... for all those 30+ changes not to result in even a single point of movement either way.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks!

I've seen a little movement with Score Watch but it doesn't seem to be tracking on par like before. I had a SL which incorrectly reported that I was 60 days late and I got an alert when they corrected it but the score didn't go back up, so that was weird.

Ok, well thanks to Bob Wang's master post on USAA credit monitoring premium, I signed up today and got all 3 scores and 1 report from all 3 bureaus monthly for $12.95.

So while that's interesting, that's not really why I'm updating this thread about how Score Watch might be broken. I don't know if it's broken but it's buggy as a few days ago my score shot up 14 points to 690! And then the next day it went south 60 points to 630. ( this is on Score Watch)

Then today, after I signed up for the CPM service - I saw all three scores - and guess what? EQ is 647. 17 points higher than what Score Watch said.

What is going on?

Ok, well thanks to Bob Wang's master post on USAA credit monitoring premium, I signed up today and got all 3 scores and 1 report from all 3 bureaus monthly for $12.95.

So while that's interesting, that's not really why I'm updating this thread about how Score Watch might be broken. I don't know if it's broken but it's buggy as a few days ago my score shot up 14 points to 690! And then the next day it went south 60 points to 630. ( this is on Score Watch)

Then today, after I signed up for the CPM service - I saw all three scores - and guess what? EQ is 647. 17 points higher than what Score Watch said.

What is going on?

USAA's CCMP is not a true FICO score - it's FAKO

Differences will exist between true FICOs and FAKOs - sometimes minor, sometimes to the tune of over 100 pts (my EQ Fako on USAA is around 630, my true FICO is over 700)

Edited by b75

The last post in this topic was posted 3662 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.