Sign in to follow this  
blqbutterfly

Manilla Closing! Noooooooooo!

I never really used Manilla, other than to keep it open so that it collects all of my statements. I downloaded all of my statements from the site today. Also went to each of my accounts and downloaded all of the statements that are there. I'd rather have them just in case, than not have them and need them.

I use Check and like it. Tried Mint a while ago and liked it but prefer Check.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Does GECRB play nice with them? Cause they don't with Mint.

I use Check and like it. Tried Mint a while ago and liked it but prefer Check. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This ??????

I use Check and like it. Tried Mint a while ago and liked it but prefer Check. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This ??????

Unfortunately they don't

This ??????
Unfortunately they don't

Dammit

Thanks for merging...yes I don't think GECRB plays nice with Mint....I've never been able to link any of my cards to it. What's Check? and after all my payments hit and balances are all zero i'm going to go ahead and deactivate my account....no reason holding onto any longer.....dang it!!! :cry2:

Thanks for merging...yes I don't think GECRB plays nice with Mint....I've never been able to link any of my cards to it. What's Check? and after all my payments hit and balances are all zero i'm going to go ahead and deactivate my account....no reason holding onto any longer.....dang it!!! :cry2:

https://check.me/

They don't play well w/GECRB either.

Edited by BamaInvestor

Found an alternative that seems to work just like manilla. Finovera.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

$64,000 ?: Do they play well with GECRB?

Ill update in the am. Need to hit the bed. I found a few others ill try out too.

Finovera’s closest competitor is probably Manilla, which launched in 2011. Both companies offer virtually the same features, including bill management and document storage. Manilla says it supports accounts from over 3,500+ vendors, which is significantly less than what Finovera claims. Another close competitor is doxo, which takes a slightly different approach, but offers comparable features. Both of these companies offer mobile apps, however, while Finovera only plans to launch its mobile solutions in the next few months.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/11/19/finovera-lets-you-manage-all-your-bills-and-statements-in-one-place/

Looks like it worked with GECRB but not logix CC. I'm ready to try paytrust. Does anyone use paytrust?

THEY PLACE NICE WITH GECRB!!!!!!!

Proof!

a56bccbd4d.png

Awesome! Because I'm still using Manilla every day and dreading the inevitable.

Not liking Finovera. Especially not their app. I could easily log in with my pin on Manilla and instantly refresh all accounts and see the current balances. Now it's a million taps to get the same information.

I hope someone comes out with something better soon.

Hmm I have checked in here lately...I will have to check Finovera out....thanks for the suggestions....I'm still pissed off though about Manilla.

You guys are hilarious. I love CB :wub:

I've been getting regular emails about the closing of Manilla as well. I haven't used it much so I'm less heartbroken but I definitely need to organize my financial life.

Well now that sounds really good....now I have to decide do I wait until this deal goes down or jump in right darn now! Wait did I read that Check didn't play nice with GECRB...yep that's what I read a few posts up they don't play nice with GECRB!!!! shoot...still havent checked out Finovera yet....sigh! lol what a mess :sorry:

I decided to buckle down and get quicken updated with all of my bills. It does lack the ability to email reminders but I check it every few days anyway. I'm going to pay off all my little cards and just use 1 card with the lowest interest and the best rewards. Everything else will be socked. So I'll have maybe 6 monthly bills to pay manually through quicken bill pay.

RIP Manilla, you helped me manage my bills so I could buy a house.