SOL

Lgarc13

The last post in this topic was posted 3321 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I lived in AZ from 08-11 and moved back to TX. I had incurred some bad debt there and now have questions about the SOL. Do I go by TX sol or AZ? The debt was a school loan, utilities, and a medical. I mistakenly sent a dispute to CRA without reading whychats method. Purchased in vehicle in TX and it was repoed in AZ, what sol should I look at?

All of the info on CB can sometimes overwhelm me. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Is that the same as first delinquent. I thought if it was past 4yrs in TX it would be considered past SOL. Just when I think I learned something

The DOFD is the date that the SOL starts ticking. In just looked it up in TX the SOL on written contract is 4 yrs as well. http://whychat.5u.com/States/state-tx.html

When you are trying to determine the SOL for something it always runs from the DOFD and there may be a different number of years for different types of debt.

Seems like I read somewhere that the SOL on a vehicle loan that is repossessed starts when they apply the proceeds from the sale of the vehicle. As far as which state's SOL applies, it usually goes with where you live. Some states have a time period for residency, some just go by when you are established as a permanent resident, i.e. lease, utilities, job etc.

The last post in this topic was posted 3321 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.