Yay. Experian Clean

The last post in this topic was posted 2509 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Long story short, I had a utility bill go into collections in August of 2012. Paid the OC but CA reported as a paid collection. Tried emailing a board member from the utility company last year to get it removed out of GW. Needless to say they declined. Sent another GW email to a different board member last month and heard nothing back. Pull my reports daily and today just noticed that it is gone from Experian and still on Transunuion. For the last 2 days I have been unable to pull Equifax so I'm not sure if it's still reporting with them. Gonna have to call them and chew them out again. Second time this has happened with then in the last month. You guys think it's coincidence or did my GW email work this time? Either way, I am happy to get my only negative item off of Experian. Knowing that Experian is the fastest to update while Transuinion and Equifax lags behind in that aspect, I'm hoping to see it get removed from those 2 sometime next week.

big congrats!!! Feels great to have clean CR's!!! :dance::yahoo:

This should have been removed a long time ago when you paid the account. Unless you paid the CA, they can't report a paid collection or any collection.

Congrats on the removal!!

funkiehouse, That's what I thought also but no the CA and OC says they were reporting correctly. Tried numerous tactics to get this off and it looks like my persistence payed off. I was not going to give up on this one. Took me 2 years but it worked.

tatianna8020, Thank you and yes a clean reports does feel good. :yahoo:

The last post in this topic was posted 2509 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.