Dynamic Recovery Solutions - AGAIN

The last post in this topic was posted 2193 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

In early February I got a letter from them trying to collect on a debt that was not identifiable. It had gone through numerous owners and may originally have been mine, but I don't think so. They said the original creditor was FirstUSA and I owed over $7500. I never had a FirstUSA credit card, but they may have purchased my account from another creditor at some time more than ten years ago. From what I could find out, the last payment was over ten years ago. My state has a six year SOL. But the creditor name did not match anything I had previously. So I sent them a FOAD letter about ten weeks ago and did not hear back from them about that alleged debt.

Saturday I received FOUR letters from Dynamic Recovery Solutions. Two were for a very large FirstUSA account (not the same account as before) and the other two for a very large Chase account. They sent me two letters for each account. Each was an a original.

These were not my accounts because the names do not match up at all. They are at least four years past the SOL. They dropped off my credit reports at least a couple years ago. I read everything here on Dynamic and it is clear that they are bottom feeders.

Since they never did anything after the FOAD letter on their February demand letter on their first claim, I am planning to do another FOAD letter on these two new claims. Should I send two separate letters or just one?

I am going to check out that attorney mentioned here in another post.

Will they go away or will they just sell it to another JDB?

I did check all three credit reports and they did not post anything.

Thanks

Send 1 FOAD covering both the accounts. Once they receive your FOAD that is the end of the road for them but it doesn't preclude them from dumping it off on another JDB... You say they are not yours and then you say they dropped off your reports several years ago so I would in fact want to verify if these were mine or not......

. You say they are not yours and then you say they dropped off your reports several years ago so I would in fact want to verify if these were mine or not......

I was just going to post the same thing. I had to read it twice to make sure I wasn't confused...lol

• 1 year later...

UPDATE

I sent in my FOAD letters (one for each account) 15 months ago. They were sent CMRRR.

Yesterday I received two new letters (one for each account). Each one stated "you did not reply to our original letter".. So do I send them another FOAD? I cannot find the proof of mailing the previous ones. We moved and I am sure I have them, but cannot put my hands on them.

The last post in this topic was posted 2193 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.