Sign in to follow this  
BobWang

The Master Do NOT Buy FICO Scores From myFICO.com Thread

myFICO sells Eq08, Ex08 & TU98 .

Not many issuers use those.

Almost universally, mortgage lenders use Eq04, Ex04 & TU04.

Here’s where to get those FICO 04s that matter:

Equifax

NFCU Equifax5.0 Eq04 Score Power Report with FICO score for $12.95

Score Power®

Equifax5.0 Eq04 FICO score: $19.95
http://www.equifax.c...yfico-products/

Capital One Luv Button (Denial): Free

http://www.capitalon...-line-increase/

Digital FCU Equifax5.0 Eq04 FICO score: Free
https://www.dcu.org/...e_checking.html

M&T Bank Equifax5.0 Eq04 FICO score: ($2.99 per month)
https://www.mtb.com/...edit-score.aspx

Experian

PSECU Experian FICO '04 Ex04 score: (2 Soft Pulls, + Checking [sOFT?] or CC/Loan [HARD]) Free
https://www.psecu.com/fico/

SF Fire Credit Union (Quarterly): Free

http://www.sffirecu....-online-banking

Visions FCU MAY get Experian FICO when applying for loan products: Free
https://www.visionsfcu.org/

TransUnion

Lending Club (TU04 300-850): Free

https://www.lendingclub.com/

Milestone® Gold MasterCard® Pre-Qualify (Score only if denied): Free

https://www.mileston...213075001MKI5T2

Partners 1st Federal Credit Union TransUnion FICO (Was 04 MAY be TU08 now): Free
http://www.partners1...reditscore.html

Thanks Bob. On point as usual, this reminds me to cancel my scorewatch and join DCU this month. Hey what about the Walmart FICO for TU?

I think its funny who comes here, from there, having bought scores from there. Then lectures us on SCORES! :rofl:

We have been INFILTRATED! :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

He's coming at us like a dark horse.

would the 04 scores be lower or higher than the 08? Have read that the higher the model number the lower the score bc the formula gets tougher on more than the last formula?

Edited by parttime

depends on your report.

higher for some

lower for some

no correlation.

Hello All and Superior beings in the credit world, Newbie here.

I was hoping that someone can guide me in the right direction in getting a single company that provides FICO scores that most lenders use, with unlimited amount of times I can pull my 3 credit reports, that also provides scoring both combined and individual.

I hope what I am seeking exist. I am currently using USSA credit monitoring which seems to only focus on Experian. That may be a "duhhh" but hey I warned I was a newbie!!

I was hoping that someone can guide me in the right direction in getting a single company that provides FICO scores that most lenders use, with unlimited amount of times I can pull my 3 credit reports, that also provides scoring both combined and individual.

I hope what I am seeking exist. I am currently using USSA credit monitoring which seems to only focus on Experian. That may be a "duhhh" but hey I warned I was a newbie!!

Www.myfico.com that's going to be the only place that sells a real "fico" everything else is just a different version of something like a fico. We call them Fakos here for their uselessness in determining anything.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Www.myfico.com that's going to be the only place that sells a real "fico" everything else is just a different version of something like a fico. We call them Fakos here for their uselessness in determining anything.

ok wait so now I am really lost! I thought this was the:

The Master Do NOT Buy FICO Scores From myFICO.com Thread

a single company that provides FICO scores that most lenders use, with unlimited amount of times I can pull my 3 credit reports, that also provides scoring both combined and individual.

doesn't exist.

a single company that provides FICO scores that most lenders use, with unlimited amount of times I can pull my 3 credit reports, that also provides scoring both combined and individual.

doesn't exist.

Unless you want to pay...

ok wait so now I am really lost! I thought this was the: The Master Do NOT Buy FICO Scores From myFICO.com Thread

It sure is... but what you want doesn't exist. No one company gives you what you want... other then myfico.com

ok wait so now I am really lost! I thought this was the: The Master Do NOT Buy FICO Scores From myFICO.com Thread

It sure is... but what you want doesn't exist. No one company gives you what you want... other then myfico.com

The point Bob is making is that the scores myfico sells are pretty much useless.

The point Bob is making is that the scores myfico sells are pretty much useless.

I know. The only score that matters is the one that particular lender you are applying credit with.

I know. The only score that matters is the one that particular lender you are applying credit with.

In other words, myfico does not offer what tatianna was asking for. Your post confused me as well.

In other words, myfico does not offer what tatianna was asking for. Your post confused me as well.

Sorry.. I was more so answering the get all your scores from one place question. I can see how that was confusing.

Unless you want to pay...

no, it simply doesn't exist

as the MF scores are not the "FICO scores that most lenders use".

Sometimes the FICO scoring system seems like the Emporer with No Clothes.

Chase seems to agree.