Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

What should I actually DO with all my sub-prime cash?

The last post in this topic was posted 2494 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

we have cookies and brownies(the brownies arent great). No clue what the jelly donut stick is, but now I want it.

Gotta start my day with some espresso and munchkins. I buy the 2 pound espresso bags for my days off. I'm going to see if a regular can hook me up with something better(she runs a small local bank)

we have cookies and brownies(the brownies arent great). No clue what the jelly donut stick is, but now I want it.

Gotta start my day with some espresso and munchkins. I buy the 2 pound espresso bags for my days off. I'm going to see if a regular can hook me up with something better(she runs a small local bank)

:)

What state are you in? I am in NJ

Our donuts: $1.05 each, $1.12 after tax (less in larger quantity)

Our bowties (not a donut:) $1.70 after tax.

We don't have Bavarian Creme (since the heart-shaped donut went away with pink frosting,) but we have Vanilla and Boston (?) Creme.

We DONT sell Espresso bags, but our special of two boxes of K-cups (Keurig) for $19.99 continues.

I could list more, I live/breathe/dont eat or drink DD 6 days a week, I am THE Drive-Thru guy...

No bavarian? I thought getting rid of coconut was crazy, but thats insaine.

we dont sell espresso bags either, owner hooks me up. Got promoted to manager a few weeks ago, open the shop and do what needs to be done. Down in GA.

No bavarian? I thought getting rid of coconut was crazy, but thats insaine.

we dont sell espresso bags either, owner hooks me up. Got promoted to manager a few weeks ago, open the shop and do what needs to be done. Down in GA.

Sweet. Congrats! :clapping:

24-hour store like ours, or ?

With us, (as at McDonalds,) 3rd shift cleans Coolatta machine, etc, and "does the bake." You?

I keep re-reading your depositing, withdrawing and transferring of paychecks, and I can't understand it. One you remote deposit your Dunkin check, why do you need to move it? Can't you just use that routing and account number to pay your credit cards?

Oh, and what do I do with my cash? I try not to carry actual cash in my wallet, except for when I'm going somewhere that doesn't accept cards (local burger joint and ice cream place don't, and yes they're worth it to stop at the free ATM). What I think you should do with yours? Keep going the way you've been going, paying down CCs and your driving fees.

Edited by SnowdIn

I presently have $286 of sub-prime cash sitting fat in my wallet right now.

Good job there Joseph.

Cash is never a bad thing to have.

Good job there Joseph.

Cash is never a bad thing to have.

Thank you sir! :)

I also have been doing a lot of great work, at work. Getting pretty good tips! Been working hard. Paying down balances.. I am "starting to get ahead" and I am always thinking of what I can pay next, do next.. Credit and credit repair has been a part of my life for some time, and my wallet presently is having difficulty closing. It won't close all the way.

I do my best to save my money, so I take some pictures before that Western Union I eventually make....

(And, to answer the question of "Why I move the money around:" It is simple for me.. If I have the ONE bank account as the money that pays ALL my things, then the CREDIT UNION accounts remain safe depositories of funds, so that I can withdraw from them when I need to - to pay things, like bills, or my surcharges, or my CCs, ALL of which are at record lows, by the way, and then I won't have t readily accessible to deplete.. It is how my highly segmented and categorized mind works.. I save a LOT, in what I DONT buy/spend on, by spending the $15 at the most to move the money around.)

Here is an old picture of some of my funds, before the moving around of said funds. (The pot has grown since then. By more than $100.)

1781994_644869582246258_1310848612_n.jpg

1897796_644869498912933_1104315752_n.jpg

:yahoo:

I segment my money for free in different accounts using Capital One 360. Am I to understand you spend $15 twice a week to move money? That's $1,560 per year.

I segment my money for free in different accounts using Capital One 360. Am I to understand you spend $15 twice a week to move money? That's $1,560 per year.

Twice a month.....

Oh, and I also sort of forgot: With the ATM and daily withdrawal limit of the $500 from the ATM, from with which to then send to Western Union (at the what seems to be now a $15 hit each time..) I can actually SAVE money. HOW? Well, my paychecks are now GREATER than $500.. So, with that cap in place of the $500, I can sock aside approximately almost $50 per week, usually.

My paychecks for each two weeks are anywhere from $535 or so, all the way up to $572 I have seen!

So, even though there appears to be some sort of transfer thing I could "configure," it also helps me save...

I have only done a few pull transfers into ELFCU. I use them for the HSA account. But the ELFCU website is pretty easy to use and to set up accounts. You will need to set up your account for ACH transfers. ELFCU will do some trial deposits to verify the account. Once your accounts are verified you will be able to use ACH transfers to and from ELFCU. This will save you $30 a month and time going to use Western Union.

If you need a step by step walk through to set up your accounts at ELFCU, shoot me a PM. I will set up another account and document it for you.

The last post in this topic was posted 2494 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.