The last post in this topic was posted 2544 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hey CB! I have a question that I can't figure out the answer to, so I'm posing it to all of you wise folks on here in hopes that I can get this resolved.

I have an outstanding c/o with University of PHX from 2009 that has been a thorn in my side for ages. I shouldn't have been charged because I never attended the classes but anyone who's familiar with U of P knows they are money-hungry asshats. Needless to say, every dispute I've sent in has come back verified. I've written their dispute management office asking for proof of the debt and they've given me the run around. I've written the BBB and FINALLY had it deleted from my TU but it remains on my EQ and EX. I just received a letter from a CA, Asset Recovery, offering me the opportunity to pay 25% of the debt owed. My question to you all is should I write back that I will accept the offer if U of P deletes the TL from EQ and EX? The CA hasn't reported this YET but I know it will be soon, so I plan to send in a DV to them first. What should I do -- I'm confused about what steps to take here!

Thanks in advance! :)

PFD... Check SOL... If they wont take PFD.. FOAD them if Sol is past.

I believe it's still within SOL. I'm in VA and from what I've read, SOL on written contracts would be 5 yrs. It wouldn't be 5 years until Sept. 2014.

The last post in this topic was posted 2544 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By screamingflower
      Hi all! I haven't posted here in awhile. I need some help.

I have some debt that I have been trying to take care of. Asset Recovery Solutions has taken on one of my credit cards and it's alot of money. They called me at work. They said a judgment was sent to me on May 28, 2010 to my house. I never received this judgment whatsoever. They gave me a case number but when I look it up on the courts website there is nothing. Now they are talking about wage garnishment and I can't afford to have my wages garnished. I am the only one working in my house and I take care of two kids. Asset wanted to set up a payment plan but it's ridiculous the amount of money that I have to pay per month. I have seen so many complaints about this debt collection company. Has anyone dealt with this company. Does anyone have any advice?
    • By CreditWorthyAgain
      Sent a good will letter to Apollo Groups(University of Phoenix) two weeks ago, received a letter that they will remove it from my report. Checked my reports and it is GONE!!! One down so many more to go lol, but for now I'll enjoy this moment

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    farmers

Important Information

Guidelines