AMEX BCE approved but no details

syncracirca

The last post in this topic was posted 2880 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I am sitting here on pins and needles :yahoo:

From the very beginning of my credit journey, the card I have always wanted was the Amex Blue Cash. I've been through 6 denials for this card in the past 2 years. And today I have been approved!!!!

They sent me an approval email with a ref #, but didn't tell me the limit...and I can't set up the online account without the card # which will be mailed to me in 7-10 days. Is there any way to find out what the limit is without calling them? I am ecstatic.

From the very beginning of my credit journey, the card I have always wanted was the Amex Blue Cash. I've been through 6 denials for this card in the past 2 years. And today I have been approved!!!!

They sent me an approval email with a ref #, but didn't tell me the limit...and I can't set up the online account without the card # which will be mailed to me in 7-10 days. Is there any way to find out what the limit is without calling them? I am ecstatic.

Nice job! It's so rewarding to finally get the ones that always got away! Edited by cv91915

Just re-read that. Why don't you want to call them? You're approved and in the door! Call em and get off the pins and needles!

And since they will use the same HP, apply for another card and get the 2 for 1 deal.

If it gives you the pending review message, just call them because more than likely they want to verify that you indeed want two CC's.

Many people have done exactly this including me just 2 weeks ago. App'd for the Delta, got approved, and then went right back in and got the BCP.

Oh and congrats on your success! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

call 1-800-567-1083, and select "App Status"

It's automated, and will tell you your credit line. You don't have to talk to anybody.

$7000 :yahoo: Just like you said, I didn't need to talk to anyone. The onlne version doesn't tell the CL.

Sweet! This could mean 3x = $21,000 in 61 days. :D

The 61 days starts from the day your account was created. You'll know that date when you activate the card and sign into americanexpress.com. Your account obviously won't have a closing date like this example since you haven't gotten your first statement yet.

Amexaccountscreenshot_zpsbb236207.png

Edited by cv91915

The last post in this topic was posted 2880 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.