Experian "special handling" department

The last post in this topic was posted 2552 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So a while back, I did something to land myself in this department. It sucks because there is one specific guy that handles everything that has to do with my report. That takes away my ability to chat or call in for basic requests -> as they will simply route me through the phone to him (if he is in the office). I figured I could get a negative item off my reports that says "due to positive in March 2014" by either chat or phone but instead- I'm stuck waiting for "further investigation".

is there any way to get out of this department?

So a while back, I did something to land myself in this department. It sucks because there is one specific guy that handles everything that has to do with my report. That takes away my ability to chat or call in for basic requests -> as they will simply route me through the phone to him (if he is in the office). I figured I could get a negative item off my reports that says "due to positive in March 2014" by either chat or phone but instead- I'm stuck waiting for "further investigation".

I could be wrong, but not that I know of, or have heard of recently.

What did you do? ?

Have you asked the guy politely (after thanking him for his years of service, of course :D)?

Let me know if you find out. I too am stuck with "Chuck" or what ever his name is in the "special" department due to having to hire an attorney to deal with PRA and their false reporting. ALL I did was send notarized affidavits to all 3 CRAs that I had NEVER made the payments to PRA that they are reporting and I was told I landed there "because I hired an attorney." No other CRA did this to me.

EX is run by Satan himself I am convinced.

I have the same issue with Equifax, i cannot dispute or speak to anyone, expect the person in charge of my file, no way out. This is permanent according to Evil lady in charge of my file, so i have given up on Equifax, my file has been on ice for the past 3yrs and it will stay that way until the next 10yrs

Just got off work but yea- I suspect I'm there due to an old AG letter complaining about the way they were reporting TLs. I guess I have to wait til this guy retires because there doesnt appear to be a way out.

Maybe not an issue now though for me as I was told that my last baddie will fall off this week from EX. I hope I dont have to deal with them again after this.

The last post in this topic was posted 2552 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.