In Chicago? Don't use plastic in cabs

The last post in this topic was posted 2626 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/03/beware-of-credit-card-hack-affecting-chicago-taxis-bank-tells-customers/

"An Illinois-based bank is urging customers to stop using credit and debit cards to pay for cab rides in Chicago until more details can be learned about a possible breach suspected of compromising the payment processor that local taxi companies use."

I stay away from crooke county ( aka Chicago ). Nothing but a bunch of blood sucking politicians up there.

And pretty ladies :)
ha ha your funny. Better ones in saint Louis.

Chicago's deep-dish pizza is intriguing, being a native New Yorker, thin-crust guy.... and I now work at, and am posting from, a brick-oven pizzeria chain from Massachusetts. I ordered a Sporkie.

I turn tricks to get rides in Chicago. Or I just drive. :swoon:

You mean like rolling over, balancing a treat on your nose, things like that? :)

METRA isn't bad.

Metra bites....I'm on it now :) but it DOES beat fighting traffic on the way home each day (I go into work early enough that when I drive there's very little traffic)

You mean like rolling over, balancing a treat on your nose, things like that? :)

METRA isn't bad.

Metra bites....I'm on it now :) but it DOES beat fighting traffic on the way home each day (I go into work early enough that when I drive there's very little traffic)

When I lived in Chicago I first lived and worked deep in the bowels of the North Shore suburbs (so I drove between my job in Lake Forest and my home in Glenview), then I moved into the city and worked there also (lived in East Lakeview and worked in River North and the Loop, so I took the bus or the train everywhere). I don't understand working in the suburbs and living in the city, or vice-versa. Seems like an enormous hassle either way.

METRA isn't bad.

When I lived in Chicago I first lived and worked deep in the bowels of the North Shore suburbs (so I drove between my job in Lake Forest and my home in Glenview), then I moved into the city and worked there also (lived in East Lakeview and worked in River North and the Loop, so I took the bus or the train everywhere). I don't understand working in the suburbs and living in the city, or vice-versa. Seems like an enormous hassle either way.

I miss the Boston MTA, Kinda anyway.

I was a kid in South Boston and my first experience was in the first grade. School was about 3 miles away and I lived in "the projects," my parents had an old Ford which my dad took to work. so the MTA was the only way to get to school. My mom took me to the trolley stop and gave me instructions on which one to take that got me there. What I didn't know what that she had a friend of hers tag behind me to make sure I got off at the right stop. It was all good though and off I went.. People were a lot less protective back then. I wonder how common that is these days.

Toes were the daze.

METRA isn't bad.

I miss the Boston MTA, Kinda anyway.

I was a kid in South Boston and my first experience was in the first grade. School was about 3 miles away and I lived in "the projects," my parents had an old Ford which my dad took to work. so the MTA was the only way to get to school. My mom took me to the trolley stop and gave me instructions on which one to take that got me there. What I didn't know what that she had a friend of hers tag behind me to make sure I got off at the right stop. It was all good though and off I went.. People were a lot less protective back then. I wonder how common that is these days.

Toes were the daze.

How did you turn out okay without pre-pre-kindergarten and play dates?

On my nose and tucked behind each ear!! B)

METRA isn't bad.

That's because you're riding in the train instead of on top of it. :rofl:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/02/24/metra-up-north-trains-stopped-after-man-jumps-on-top-of-train/

Edited by funkiehouse

The last post in this topic was posted 2626 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.