Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Signature Loan with NFCU

The last post in this topic was posted 2520 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

How does a signature loan work? Is it like the LOC? When I go to accounts the siggy loan is there with the amount available I requested, or will they mail me a check for that amount and I deposit it into my main checking or savings account?

Thanks

Sorry I guess I wasn't clear. My question was how do I access the money? Will they mail me a check or do I transfer it from that loan account to my main checking account (another bank).

I am pretty sure you can choose or they just put it in your main checking or savings account. I don't remember picking up a check at the branch or being mailed to me. It was a very quick process. Apply, get an approval text 2-3 days later, money in checking next day. Call them to make sure, because I reserve the right to be wrong.... Good Luck!

They told me a while back that the first time you obtain a loan from them they will mail you a check.. Subsequent loans may be deposited into your designated account.

The last post in this topic was posted 2520 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.