Sign in to follow this  
tyjohn

***T-Mobil approved 25 lines here's the catch***

So tmobil approved my business for 25 lines after I submitted a bill, an my articles of organization so then the rep emails me an says they want bank statements an tax returns In order to send the phones. This is bad business. WTH last I checked this was a phone company not a Financial Institution.

Are you trying to have the 6 phones (equipment) charged to your account? or are they just requesting this information to set up 6 phone lines with you paying for the equipment up front ?

Charged to the account I spoke with a rep at the call center an he stated that tmobil shouldn't ask for bank statements an that the credit portion is complete they just need to validate the business (even tho a rep came out to my business already) any who all I would need now is a letter from the bank proving that the business has an account with them.

interesting I was approved for 25 lines did not sign anything and they shipped me 4 devices the next day with no financials and I have only minimal business credit built.

So tmobil approved my business for 25 lines after I submitted a bill, an my articles of organization so then the rep emails me an says they want bank statements an tax returns In order to send the phones. This is bad business. WTH last I checked this was a phone company not a Financial Institution.

It happens.

Is this a newly established business? any trade lines existing?

anyone can start a business, and they are extending you a LOT of credit, it is not uncommon.

I finally got my phones after much debating back an fourth with risk management my company is 5 years old they tried to say they wanted all this info because of fraud smh.

If I recall correctly, this is normal practice with t-mobile if you have limited Credit or hasn't been in business long. I know it sounds dump but the fraud rate is extremely high and most of the customers committing fraud go for business accounts due to the high phone lines and specials they offer on the phones. I used to work for t-mobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is normal business practice for T-mobile to ask for proof of business info (Financials, Articles, Taxes). There's a lot of fraudulent activity involved with small business credit apps. No biggie.

Also got approved for 25 lines, no deposit, no hassle.

Only provided Articles, Tax ID, and copy of recent Sprint bill.