Sign in to follow this  
BRBiz

Here we go! Trades reporting, home address etc.

Whole service paper 1 100 100 100 - - - -

Ret mail-order house 1 100 100 100 - - - -

Whole electrical equip 1 50 50 100

This is what's showing now. The $50 trade was from 2 months ago. I think that's Grainger. The other (2) are Uline and Reliable. Uline did have a mix-up with my other corp though. Reliable I ordered from 8 months ago.

Edited by GR8WhiTE

Whole service paper 1 100 100 100 - - - -

Ret mail-order house 1 100 100 100 - - - -

Whole electrical equip 1 50 50 100

This is what's showing now. The $50 trade was from 2 months ago. I think that's Grainger. The other (2) are Uline and Reliable. Uline did have a mix-up with my other corp though. Reliable I ordered from 8 months ago.

What does it say for reported date?

So I should update this thread...

So I disputed the $20k trade with DNB and wouldn't you know it they confirmed that its reporting properly! But the amount was updated to $5k not the $20k as originally listed. They are claiming the debt is from 2010 and are saying that my current company is in fact the old company under different ownership! Which just doesn't make any sense. I told them if they knew what they were talking about the fact that it has a new EIN and a different state filing would indeed clearly point to it being a separate company. So after I told the guy he was a moron I said then update my credit file to the correct start date for the company which he did end up doing.. Dec 1990! I'm not even sure if that is the correct date for that other company but whatever. So what I'm going to do since the salamander just aged my file for no reason and to my benefit is I'm going to let the issues sit for about 3 or 4 months. When the collection company contacts me again I'm going to ask them to send me what they have so we can talk about a settlement. Of course I'm not going to settle since the debt isn't mine and they would look like a bunch of salamanders going to court over it. Once I get the paper work or at least the collection companies info I will let it sit for a few months then I will just file a suit in small claims for them damaging the business credit.

I'm thinking that DNB may have a hand in this collection effort. Can't really prove it but they seemed to have more info then they should from a simple dispute.

Interesting. Good stuff on the aging process though.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Very interesting.. I think it was mostly the person handling the dispute was most of the issue.. I could dispute again and probably get it taken off but since they were so gracious you update the age why bother. I can deal with the collection company fairly easily so I'm not worried about.

So to keep my test running here I started another company to jump in and take over..

It was very easy to either get a new separate account opened or just change the name and EIN on existing.

Results for new company.

Grainger opened new account within a hour. Asked if I wanted the other account closed and merged with the new new and would also add that credit limit to the new account which would double the current limit to $2k, I just kept the first opened.

Quill... Placed a order which they initially merged with the original first company account. I asked if they could just create a separate second account, sure no problem. They transferred over the order they merged with the original company to the new account and also a few other invoices I had open since that would give me a automatic tradeline.

Gemplers simply updated the current account with new info.

So to keep my test running here I started another company to jump in and take over..

It was very easy to either get a new separate account opened or just change the name and EIN on existing.

Results for new company.

Grainger opened new account within a hour. Asked if I wanted the other account closed and merged with the new new and would also add that credit limit to the new account which would double the current limit to $2k, I just kept the first opened.

Quill... Placed a order which they initially merged with the original first company account. I asked if they could just create a separate second account, sure no problem. They transferred over the order they merged with the original company to the new account and also a few other invoices I had open since that would give me a automatic tradeline.

Does Fedex report? Ive been on a cash basis with Uline for years... Im going to call in the morning to see if we can get some credit.. We use 3-5k a year in supplys from them.

Results for new company.

Does Fedex report? Ive been on a cash basis with Uline for years... Im going to call in the morning to see if we can get some credit.. We use 3-5k a year in supplys from them.

Yes as long as your spending atleast $50 per month for Fedex.. And Uline is such a easy approval.

Results for new company.

Yes as long as your spending atleast $50 per month for Fedex.. And Uline is such a easy approval.
Yeah FedEx is 2k a month... u line I never bothered with... just paid via cc each time.

Results for new company.

Yeah FedEx is 2k a month... u line I never bothered with... just paid via cc each time.

And your charging it to your Fedex account right? They should be reporting to Experian.

Results for new company.

And your charging it to your Fedex account right? They should be reporting to Experian.
Yupppppp. I go in and pay via ACH once or twice a month. I will continue reading your post, pm you if I get tripped up. My business has been established for 4 years, we gross 750k+. I've just treated my business like my personal credit... cash for everything.. so with my personal credit all good and very well established at this point... I've been saying day after day that I need to get moving on my business credit.

Results for new company.

Yupppppp. I go in and pay via ACH once or twice a month. I will continue reading your post, pm you if I get tripped up. My business has been established for 4 years, we gross 750k+. I've just treated my business like my personal credit... cash for everything.. so with my personal credit all good and very well established at this point... I've been saying day after day that I need to get moving on my business credit.

I have been at that point for awhile also. Cash for everything and business credit mostly for fun but also its important for my business to have a good looking credit file for certain customers I deal with.

When thinking biz credit forgot most of what you know from the personal side.. Any questions PM or start a new thread.

Results for new company.

I have been at that point for awhile also. Cash for everything and business credit mostly for fun but also its important for my business to have a good looking credit file for certain customers I deal with.

When thinking biz credit forgot most of what you know from the personal side.. Any questions PM or start a new thread.

Thank you.

@GR8White Which Net accounts do you currently have?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Uline-Grainger-Reliable

Well I didnt even know it.. but I had a 750 dollar credit line with uline...

Were you able to get it any higher? With the amount you spend monthly they should at least double that for you.

So since this thing is dead for now I decided to place a order with MSC Direct and pay the invoice late on purpose. I was not convinced that the $1k trade I had reporting was grainger since it wasn't classified right. And I was correct it was not it was MSC Direct reporting since it showed up as slow.

So MSC Direct does report to DNB.. Which makes sense sines they use DNB for credit decisions.

But oddly Grainger never reported. Or possibly is reporting under the wrong company.

So to keep this going I had started another company with basically the same things besides a new better researched name.

This is what happened..

Grainger reported within a month.

Go promos reported within days

And Quill actually reported twice all within a month. I think this is because they opened a second account for the new company and kept the first opened but they kinda made a mess out of it and I ended up with two account numbers under the new name and both had purchases on them after they transferred a few invoices. So that worked in my favor.

So I have 4 on DNB..

GOOGLE Ariens Company. They acquired select assets of three specialty direct marketing brands from W. W. Grainger: Gempler’s, Ben Meadows and AW Direct. It is good to find out who owns who before applying for Trade Lines, this can help develop a strategy for getting in on the ground floor of a creditor who is somewhat difficult to obtain a Trade Line; first obtain credit from a subsidiary company. Look at how many companies Staples ownes now, wow.

GOOGLE Ariens Company. They acquired select assets of three specialty direct marketing brands from W. W. Grainger: Gemplers, Ben Meadows and AW Direct. It is good to find out who owns who before applying for Trade Lines, this can help develop a strategy for getting in on the ground floor of a creditor who is somewhat difficult to obtain a Trade Line; first obtain credit from a subsidiary company. Look at how many companies Staples ownes now, wow.

This exactly.