Sign in to follow this  
BRBiz

Here we go! Trades reporting, home address etc.

I agree. That was only my Grainger account. I am STILL waiting for Reliable to post!

and Uline, but my Uline account had merged with my old account so that doesn't count.

Edited by GR8WhiTE

This weeks update..

Irving Gas - Denied.. They appear to be getting a little stricter.

Newegg- Denied.. No surprise here.

AT&T Wiresless- Approved 5 lines and no deposit also can do the financing of devices. A few weeks back they wanted a $750 per line deposit. I'm going to start a thread later on how to get around this.

Verizon- kinda Approved.. $125 per line deposit which is down from $400 per a line a few weeks back. Again I will share some info how to get around this in some cases.

BP Fleet Card- declined again. They pulled Equifax which doesn't really have much.

Edited by BRBiz

Awesome. The phone companies usually like to see years in business, no?

This weeks update..

Irving Gas - Denied.. They appear to be getting a little stricter.

Newegg- Denied.. No surprise here.

AT&T Wiresless- Approved 5 lines and no deposit also can do the financing of devices. A few weeks back they wanted a $750 per line deposit. I'm going to start a thread later on how to get around this.

Verizon- kinda Approved.. $125 per line deposit which is down from $400 per a line a few weeks back. Again I will share some info how to get around this in some cases.

BP Fleet Card- declined again. They pulled Equifax which doesn't really have much.

Thanks for the update

Have you tried Tech Depot? They're sort of a back door way of getting approved for Office Depot later on since Office Depot owns Tech Depot. Hope this helps. @BRBiz

Have you tried Tech Depot? They're sort of a back door way of getting approved for Office Depot later on since Office Depot owns Tech Depot. Hope this helps. @BRBiz

Tech Depot for the most part does not exist any more. It was merged with Office Depot recently as one unit.

Now have three reporting on DNB.. The new $100 trade I have no idea since it says non classified. Also I'm a little confused that one that I thought was Grainger is now reporting a $1k high but I haven't spent that much there. I spent just about $600 so not sure if they just reported a $1k. Possibly they just report at certain intervals.

Got Amazon with a 2500 credit limit with d&b showing 4. No pg

Sent from byte size pixels mobile

Good stuff. Amazon has pretty easy to get as of late.

Ran into a flaw recently with this exercise! I will post more tomorrow but I should have thought a little harder with the company name.

Totally missed this post. But wow I'm surprised you got amazon with such a young company. Do you have anything on Equifax?

So the flaw is..... The company name! I used a name that was once used in this state in the past. The first issue I ran into was with the IRS and getting a EIN. They wanted to make sure this wasn't the same company. So I had to search for something to prove it was a new company because wanted they wanted to see the state doesn't provide during the initial setup of the company. I had finally managed to get one form the IRS would take. So good to go till recently. I starting receiving calls from a collections companies two to be exact. One about a credit card bill of some sort and another about a some sort of house account at some weird supplier. Fast forward to a few days ago and guess what pops up on my DNB? That's right one of these accounts for $20k!

So the flaw is..... The company name! I used a name that was once used in this state in the past. The first issue I ran into was with the IRS and getting a EIN. They wanted to make sure this wasn't the same company. So I had to search for something to prove it was a new company because wanted they wanted to see the state doesn't provide during the initial setup of the company. I had finally managed to get one form the IRS would take. So good to go till recently. I starting receiving calls from a collections companies two to be exact. One about a credit card bill of some sort and another about a some sort of house account at some weird supplier. Fast forward to a few days ago and guess what pops up on my DNB? That's right one of these accounts for $20k!

Oh Dear! I'm assuming the 20k is a negative trade line?

so they merged?

that's crazy!

I'm assuming from the same address?

Edited by GR8WhiTE

Oh Dear! I'm assuming the 20k is a negative trade line?

Yes!

so they merged?

that's crazy!

Not really merged since it doesn't belong to my company. I'm assuming to the other company who had the same name.

This is the one problem with how business credit is handled. A lot of things are based off of your name and address and that's it. So a partial hit can cause problems if its not yours.

Great thing is you can dispute the negative. Have you check your Experian and Equifax?

Not on Equifax and haven't checked Experian recently. I can dispute it but I see this being a problem. And if this company owes any other companies money that I apply with I will get denied and may not even know the reason for denial.

Some surprise denials.. HD Supply.. BP Fleet...WEX

so they merged?

that's crazy!

Not really merged since it doesn't belong to my company. I'm assuming to the other company who had the same name.

This is the one problem with how business credit is handled. A lot of things are based off of your name and address and that's it. So a partial hit can cause problems if its not yours.

You're very right on that!

Now that I think of it, I had that same issue. There was a company that merged to my EX file. Probably EQ too, I just didn't check that one. But, it was all because we had the same name. The only difference was mine said "LLC" at the end.

I had to dispute with EX directly, it took about 45 days. The only reason I noticed it was because of a denial that I had gotten. I requested the EX report because that's who had gotten pulled by the creditor and after that I had to circle all my incorrect items on my report and write the corrections next to the items on the report and send it back to them. At least everything was corrected though. It sucks to have this type of inconvenience though.

Tmobile decided to up there credit class on June 27 2014.. So you maybe not have that 0 down right now

sent using mobile

Tmobile decided to up there credit class on June 27 2014.. So you maybe not have that 0 down right now

sent using mobile

To many people defaulting on the installment plans!

FINALLY!!!!

I got (2) more of my trades reporting! I am at a total or (3) now!

For the record, that is close to 8 months for me! It took about 6 months for my first trade to report. This was a self-generated dnb#. Be patient everyone. I think new items will start reporting early from here on out though.

Edited by GR8WhiTE

FINALLY!!!!

I got (2) more of my trades reporting! I am at a total or (3) now!

For the record, that is close to 8 months for me! It took about 6 months for my first trade to report. This was a self-generated dnb#. Be patient everyone. I think new items will start reporting early from here on out though.

Who is reporting? That just doesn't make any sense. When does it say the info was received by DNB?