Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

US Bank Cash + Unsolicited CLI

The last post in this topic was posted 2474 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I saw the other thread about the new 5% cash back category and I realized I hadn't signed up for my categories next quarter. So, I logged into my account and I saw this little message under my balance and it said "your account may be eligible for a credit limit increase, please click here offer ends 4/15/2014". So, ok, I'll bite... I clicked the link, and it took me to a place to enter my income. I did that then the next screen said this:

Congratulations. Subject to final credit processing, your credit line will increase by $4,000.00, raising your total credit line to $17,000.00 for this account.

Please allow 2-3 business days for final processing, after which time any new credit line will be available.

You will also receive written confirmation via U.S. Mail in 7-10 business days.

Yay! I'll take it... not sure yet if it was a hard or soft though. Guess I'll find out. :)

Awesome! I'd get my spouse to check on this card, but I'm neither an AU nor a joint account owner. :beee:

I can be so self-centered. :P

Congrats to you, though!!!

Edited by cv91915

Congrats (and you're welcome)!

Could you cause a CLI on my behalf also, please? :D

I think my $1,000 Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa has the most potential. :P

Edited by cv91915

Thanks for the heads up! I usually check my account through my I Pad, and that app didn't show the message. I checked the computer this AM, and had the message too. Mine said approved for $4,500, pending further processing. That takes my limit to 16k.

They have been pretty good with increases, I got this account 6/12 with 8k limit. A few months later (10/12) got an auto CLI to 11.5k, and now this CLI.

Congrats! Still have my eye on this card... Wish I could get them to pull EQ.

instead of what? I just applied with US Bank and they pulled TU, which was fine by me.

instead of what? I just applied with US Bank and they pulled TU, which was fine by me.

Did you apply in a branch? I also want to apply for this card and want them to pull only TU as it is my only clean file.

no, online. it was for a business card though. not sure if that makes any difference for what bureau they pull.

I'm still bitter about losing the extremely generous utilities cat. :cry2:

Even though I got a generous auto CLI last year, and the fact that I make a huge amount of CB, still....

anyways, CONGRATS CW! :clapping::good:

They like EX for my area. TU and EX have BK showing.

ETA: I'd be fine with TU, if BK weren't on there. :)

Edited by Matti

They like EX for my area. TU and EX have BK showing.

ETA: I'd be fine with TU, if BK weren't on there. :)

I've tried a couple of different US Bank cards also, and they insist on Experian for me also. I guess it's for the best. No one is talking about the Club Carlson card anymore... I'm guessing with good reason. :D

Edited by cv91915

Yea the pull EQ for me... which I love. :) I don't think the CLI gave me a hard pull though, I haven't received any alerts.

The last post in this topic was posted 2474 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.