Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Lending Club

The last post in this topic was posted 2526 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I figure there are some lending club members in here, so I figured I take a stab at this.

I don't want to sell my shares of AAPL at this moment because I believe there would be huge upside. I am willing to pledge the shares in my ESPP account as collateral for a 12 month loan at 10% interest.

Currently, I am working on rebuilding my credit and going back to school.

Lending Club doesn't offer secured loans.

What is your TU FICO score? I see loans listed for investing on LC with FICOs 660+.

My rico is <600 so that is not an option. My TU score may be right around 600. I have not pulled since I am waiting for some things to update!

How many shares do you own? You may be better off selling the stock and looking at some options strategies instead of taking a loan out.

CTAmigo, on 20 Feb 2014 - 6:42 PM, said:CTAmigo, on 20 Feb 2014 - 6:42 PM, said:CTAmigo, on 20 Feb 2014 - 6:42 PM, said:

I figure there are some lending club members in here, so I figured I take a stab at this.

I don't want to sell my shares of AAPL at this moment because I believe there would be huge upside. I am willing to pledge the shares in my ESPP account as collateral for a 12 month loan at 10% interest.

Currently, I am working on rebuilding my credit and going back to school.

Stock Secured Loans some credit unions do these type of loans at 6% up to 60 months... DCU IS ONE

• Borrow against stock you own for any purpose
  • Borrow up to 70% of the 52-week low price
  • NYSE and NASDAQ-listed stocks
  • Terms up to 10 years
Edited by credithunting

The last post in this topic was posted 2526 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.