All 3 of my good, current AU accounts vanished from Equifax. Any Ideas?

studiogeek

The last post in this topic was posted 3291 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have 3 AU accounts from my fiancé. All are in good standing. Last month Equifax stopped listing them all. I am on the phone with them getting the runaround. They said maybe I had been removed, my fiancé verified this did not happen and all of my cards still work. I called Navy and Amex and they said that they are reporting to all three. All three AU trade lines still successfully report to TU and EX.

What can I do to resolve this?

Is there a high level phone number for Equifax?

~Thanks

EQ is known for dropping AU accounts. It probably dropped off because it was a different last name. I'm not sure there is anything you can do about it.

Does this mean EQ puts a block on that account indefinitely, from reporting? Otherwise, wouldn't it just show up the following month?

EQ is known for dropping AU accounts. It probably dropped off because it was a different last name. I'm not sure there is anything you can do about it.

Does this mean EQ puts a block on that account indefinitely, from reporting? Otherwise, wouldn't it just show up the following month?

The AU accounts I had never came back. You might try removing yourself as an AU and if you are going to share the same last name, try again after you're married.

man I'm having the exact opposite issue with EQ. I'm trying to get some AU accounts removed and they were easily removed from EX/TU, but EQ refuses to delete.

I missed this thread...but are you saying you've disputed the negative AU accounts with EQ as "not mine", and they're being verified?

Maybe they just like to hang on to the bad AUs.

I missed this thread...but are you saying you've disputed the negative AU accounts with EQ as "not mine", and they're being verified?

the problem seems to be that they're not derog accounts. but I don't want them because it was a mistake to add them because they are showing recently opened. I was able to dispute online with TU and they removed them the next day. I was able to call EX and they removed them while I was on the phone. but EQ refuses to delete unless the creditor deletes and the creditors are refusing to delete because it's not derog. the creditors claim "the law" doesn't allow them to delete, but I know that's BS.

the problem seems to be that they're not derog accounts. but I don't want them because it was a mistake to add them because they are showing recently opened. I was able to dispute online with TU and they removed them the next day. I was able to call EX and they removed them while I was on the phone. but EQ refuses to delete unless the creditor deletes and the creditors are refusing to delete because it's not derog. the creditors claim "the law" doesn't allow them to delete, but I know that's BS.

gag.

The law. LOL. No matter what, it's always in their favor, in their eyes. :rolleyes:

Equifax folds easily with a cfpb complaint. .

I have 3 AU accounts from my fiancé. All are in good standing. Last month Equifax stopped listing them all. I am on the phone with them getting the runaround. They said maybe I had been removed, my fiancé verified this did not happen and all of my cards still work. I called Navy and Amex and they said that they are reporting to all three. All three AU trade lines still successfully report to TU and EX.

What can I do to resolve this?

Is there a high level phone number for Equifax?

~Thanks

There is nothing you can do about it...they have permanently blocked active AU accounts from your report. To prove it terminate your AU status on one of the cards and when the card reports magically it will reappear!!!

IF you are without sin(in the eyes of Equifax), you could write the executive office...

The last post in this topic was posted 3291 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.