Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Sheffield Financial approval requirements

The last post in this topic was posted 1662 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Does anyone have any experience with Sheffield Financial? I am looking at a zero turn mower, and they offer 0% financing but I cannot find the approval requirements. They pull Equifax, and I was denied at 656 with 2 collections. I have gotten both removed, and am sure my score has improved. But I don't want to waste a HP for another denial. I even called and asked for someone in underwriting. The person who they gave me couldn't give me a straight answer.

I used them 1 for my first zero turn mower and they weren't hard to get approved with. My second mower I went with Toro(GECRB) bc Sheffield didn't have that deal going at the time and Toro did. They are owned by BB&T Branch Banking and Trust.

Edited by parttime

Quick update: I have a brand new Ferris in my garage that was purchased under the 0% interest loan that I was originally denied on 12/7/13. That event sparked my research which lead me to find CB. So in under 3 months I was able to use the knowledge I found here to clean my credit considerably and get the loan that I wanted (EQ score improved from 656 to 704)

My next goal is an upcoming home refinance to remove the PMI.

Thanks to all for the information that made this possible!!!

Quick update: I have a brand new Ferris in my garage that was purchased under the 0% interest loan that I was originally denied on 12/7/13. That event sparked my research which lead me to find CB. So in under 3 months I was able to use the knowledge I found here to clean my credit considerably and get the loan that I wanted (EQ score improved from 656 to 704)

Great update, and nice work!!

Very impressive. Great work. Shows how awesome the results of a little credit work can be.

Very nice!

My first zero turn (Hustler 60" SuperZ) was financed by Sheffield. After 3 years with them I had one late payment from when I moved. I sent them a good will letter and they removed the 30 day late. Very nice people!

Edited by ugghh

The last post in this topic was posted 1662 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.