Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Friday 2014-01-10: Free FAKO Credit Score Calculator in Amazon App Store

The last post in this topic was posted 2510 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

iCalculator

Product Features
  • - Credit Help Guide: This will help you in learning all about credit score, How the credit score is calculated and ways to improve your credit score legally. It also helps you in understanding the credit reports, credit repair methods, credit debt, credit builder, credit monitor, credit expert etc
  • - Credit Score Calculator: Now you dont required to pay anyone to check your
  • credit score. Just answer the few question given there and it will tell you credit score.
Product Description
iCalculator is a free credit scores calculator app that let you calculate your credit score by your own !!
Download the app now and come back to this description.
Done? Great! But before you start calculating your (tax,car,immo,credit..) we want to tell you something.

Our credit score app contain 2 tabs:

- Credit Help Guide: This will help you in learning all about credit score, How the credit score is calculated and ways to improve your credit score legally. It also helps you in understanding the credit reports, credit repair methods, credit debt, credit builder, credit monitor, credit expert etc

- Credit Score Calculator: Now you dont required to pay anyone to check your
credit score. Just answer the few question given there and it will tell you credit score.

Complete app is to turn your bad credit score to good credit score.

It is our credit first app which is better and affordable than any other credit scores services like: credit karma also know as credit o karma or credit sesame or credit union of texas even from Credit Experian or credit suisse or credit union of texas or credit score karma.

You can also check Credit Score UK, USA, Europe and many more countries ....

It could be also useful for you if you are looking for: Debt calculator, Debt Eliminator, credit score monitoring, credit builder, Credit Debt etc ....

Once you know your credit score , you can work on debt reduction and to make your debt free living.
Very Easy To use ...

If there's anything more worthless than a FAKO, it's a FAKO you only check once. :P At least tracking one might yield SOME useful feedback...

Nonetheless, I can't resist. It's free entertainment. :lol:

0 Inq = 755

1 Inq = 755
2 Inq = 748
3 Inq = 741
4 Inq = 734
5 Inq = 727
6 Inq = 720
7 Inq = 713
8 Inq = 706
9 Inq = 699
10+ = 692

When did you first open your oldest active credit or loan account?

0 yr = 847
1 yr = 839
2 yr = 831
3 yr = 823
4 yr = 815
5 yr = 807
6 yr = 799
7 yr = 791
8 yr = 783
9 yr = 775
10 yr = 767

The last post in this topic was posted 2510 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 720lady
      I have a total of three (3) State Tax Liens on 2 or more of my credit reports. This information is killing my score and any chances of getting my APRs reduced or credit limits and or new approvals. (Still in review process - things still murky). Trying to clean up as much as possible without causing any inquiries and would like to raise my score within the next 30 days as much as possible. My overall status is a high debt ratio. However, I am under the 45% mark with my part-time income. Each week, I will get the majority of my credit cards to 30% availability on cards with a lower balance. Which leaves the larger cc accounts with high balances.

1 - States that it has been Satisfied - However, it was an error. I never did owe. I had moved from the state and wasn't required to file. However, they keep giving me the generic response when I request removal due to error. That don't seem to be reviewing at all. Just the same response. It has "BEEN SATISFIED".

Any recommendations

2 - States that it has been Satisfied - It was paid in FULL, SATISFIED.

One credit bureau will not investigate any more. Or, later they will let me know that there has been no change.

Any recommendations. I am trying to increase my credit score. I will be applying for a mortgage within the next 30 days.

3 - States an incorrect amount due because I am currently making monthly payments.

Any recommendations. I am trying to increase my credit score. I will be applying for a mortgage within the next 30 days.

Thanks!
    • By suicidecharley
      Ok new here but not new to forum world and novice in credit rebuild. Doing LOTS of reading for NEWBS on here. One frustration I have is where can I get my actual FICO scores which financing companies are pulling? Here is an example of my frustration:

October 25th I call up AT&T for U-verse set up in a new place I moved into. Hard pull. DONE. Busy with the move and forget all about it until I received the letter in the mail "Hey we pulled your credit blah blah...716 is the score. Still busy with the move threw it in the trash. Today I realized MyFico score on that date was actually 535 (rebuilding remember?).

on 11/11 Barclays did a hard pull for a CC app, denied, recon'd, approved. TU Score on that date was 623. All the other free Fako's I have pulling from TU say 591.

ARGHHHHH!!!! How the heck am I supposed to know if I'm making ACTUAL progress on FICO scores if everything and everyone is different? I can't keep getting hard pulls for the sake of seeing my scores right!!!!

Does MyFICO pull your FICO score and just adjusts THAT pulled FICO score up or down based on activity or does it pull the FICO score again?

Sorry I've searched but my eyes are bleeding from all the NEWB reading and i just can't seem to get a specific answer to my question. Bits and pieces of inference is what I'm mostly seeing.
    • By lhdez1984
      If anyone can help me with advice, that would be great! So here's my story:

I have been working my tail off for the last year to rebuild my credit. I really screwed it up in my teens/early 20's and I'm finally on the right path. It has been over 4 years since my last baddie and I have had a 15 month streak of on time payments. I have acquired quite a few credit/retail cards in the last year that have helped me bring up my score. (started with a CapOne secured card/ now have Nordstrom, Kohls, Kay's, VS, Express and recently a Barclay's card.) Anyhoo, I just had a baby and my employer switched health insurance providers when I was 7 months pregnant. My copays were through the roof and my out of pocket medical bills now = $4500.00. I have about 7 different creditors coming after me, now of which have hit my credit report and I am running out of time. I don't have the money to pay them right now. What can I do to save my report??? Any suggestions??

Please Help!
    • By nkfluellen
      I'm trying to clean up my CR and I see the a duplicate paid collection. Can you PLEASE advise on me on what I should do???

1. Does that affect my score 2x?
      2. How do I get these removed?

I paid a credit repair company to get them removed but they only successfully removed the TL from Equifax. EX and TU both show duplicate TL
    • By DumbUserName
      I asked these questions in another forum under a certain pretense, but didn't get a reply. Instead of bumping the thread there, I will ask the direct questions here:

I am a subscriber to this service. Once a year, they give me my 3 credit scores; However, they have recently (past year, give/take) merged with Equifax, and thus I get my Equifax score monthly.

Is Mint Credit considered a FAKO, or an (at least) "partial FICO" because of their relationship with that one CRA? Anyone aware of the general accuracy?

Anyone have actual experiences, pro or con with Mint Credit? I don't mind them but I'm not in love, so if anyone has better monitoring services (I pay $16.99 mo) I'm all ears. Please, no gratuitous sales here; it will benefit the board if you tell us WHY you like "your" service.

thank you, all!

DUN

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Blacccoffy
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines