Sign in to follow this  
GR8WhiTE

Anyone have the upgrade # for Nordstroms...

no.but I like V-neck and long so it doesn't come untucked.and $50 each?it was bad enough paying $40 for the Tommy Johns.

I hate wearing v-necks. It feels like I didn't finish getting dressed, with my upper-middle chest half exposed.

$50 sounds bad, but it's barely worse than $40. Plus, as you might expect, I'll get 4% back from ebates, so they're only $8 more than the Tommy Johns. :D

10% from ShopDiscover.....

no.but I like V-neck and long so it doesn't come untucked.and $50 each?it was bad enough paying $40 for the Tommy Johns.

I hate wearing v-necks. It feels like I didn't finish getting dressed, with my upper-middle chest half exposed.

$50 sounds bad, but it's barely worse than $40. Plus, as you might expect, I'll get 4% back from ebates, so they're only $8 more than the Tommy Johns. :D

10% from ShopDiscover.....

10% from ShopDiscover.....*

* When you catch us not paying you for a transaction for which you're entitled to ShopDiscover cash back, simply call us. We'll be polite and contrite. Remember, Discover also offers rotating quarterly 5% categories on certain spending. When you make a purchase from a merchant in the featured 5% category, sometimes we'll pay you 5%. Other times, randomly, you'll only get 1% on those purchases. If you keep track of every purchase and the amount of cash back to which you're entitled in Excel, it's easier to spot our mistakes. Remember, just call us when you catch us, and we'll make it right!

And could we please stay On Topic from now on for this thread (or close it)..This was a good thread and then it completely tanked about 25 or 26 postings ago.!

Thanks!

And could we please stay On Topic from now on for this thread (or close it)..This was a good thread and then it completely tanked about 25 or 26 postings ago.!

Thanks!

Thread title: Anyone have the upgrade # for Nordstroms [sic]...

Outcome: Call the number on the back of your card.

Now can we go back to talking about undershirts?

Thanks!

The question was answered in the second post!

Thanks!

Yes. As long as they're not v-neck.

Thanks!

Yes. As long as they're not v-neck.

+1 Who the hell wears v-neck :rolleyes:

c'mon people!

V-neck is the only way to go.

who wants to spend the time to put on a Finamore handmade shirt with a Brioni suit and pair of Gucci boots only to have his ugly white undershirt showing at his collar????

c'mon people!

who wants to spend the time to put on a Finamore handmade shirt with a Brioni suit and pair of Gucci boots only to have his ugly white undershirt showing at his collar????

Who wants risk the world seeing him like this, no matter what else he has on?

king-chest-hair-designed-shirt.jpg

c'mon people!

I rest my case about being off topic!

Recently, Nordstrom doubled my CL and I was really enjoying reading the great comments after the initial posting on this thread. Then, it completely went in the toilet with silly postings. I regret having to read so many garbage postings about V-Neck T-shirts and childish comments.

Come on folks, this is not grade school and some of you act like it is. Some just post to see their names posted over and over again each day and it gets old pretty fast. That is what I'm trying to point out. I'm a huge CB fan, but please take a second to consider some of us are here to improve our credit situation. I have a great sense of humor, just like most people, but please be a bit more focused about what this whole community is about. I usually filter junk postings pretty well, but ya all just got on my last nerve with your silliness. It's great to have fun, but please try to be helpful instead of just being completely annoying.

I, for one, would greatly appreciate it :wave:

Edited by SparkyinCA

I'm giving myself a headache looking for it

Just call regular customer service, and make sure you have seven statements and seven payments (or more) since you got the store card.

If there was no use in a month, and no carried balance, no statement generates and that month doesn't count.

Bostonte is correct. Regular customer service number. Don't have to do anything special as long as you have the usage history.

c'mon people!

Recently, Nordstrom doubled my CL and I was really enjoying reading the great comments after the initial posting on this thread. Then, it completely went in the toilet with silly postings. I regret having to read so many garbage postings about V-Neck T-shirts and childish comments.

Come on folks, this is not grade school and some of you act like it is. Some just post to see their names posted over and over again each day and it gets old pretty fast. That is what I'm trying to point out. I'm a huge CB fan, but please take a second to consider some of us are here to improve our credit situation. I have a great sense of humor, just like most people, but please be a bit more focused about what this whole community is about. I usually filter junk postings pretty well, but ya all just got on my last nerve with your silliness. It's great to have fun, but please try to be helpful instead of just being completely annoying.

Posts 2 and 3 answered the OP's question. What else are you hoping to learn from this thread that might improve your credit situation?

c'mon people!

The validity of your comments notwithstanding, you must be a real hoot at a barn raising or a quilting bee.

c'mon people!

Did you want an ongoing discussion of what the number is? It's not like we are still trying to get to the bottom of it. The question has been answered. There are plenty of other topics to post in if you don't think this thread is going anywhere. Now we are trying to figure out why shifter likes to expose his man cleavage below his shirts.

c'mon people!

Did you want an ongoing discussion of what the number is? It's not like we are still trying to get to the bottom of it. The question has been answered. There are plenty of other topics to post in if you don't think this thread is going anywhere. Now we are trying to figure out why shifter likes to expose his man cleavage below his shirts.

:lol:

Now we are trying to figure out why shifter likes to expose his man cleavage below his shirts.

how can it be exposed if it's under my shirt??! :blink:

it's about NOT exposing my undershirt.

crew neck undershirts should be banned, nationwide.

I'm starting a petition ....

and a notice to any members:

if you take yourself too seriously

stay out of this thread.

:P

so lets get back on topic here ...

it's almost time for me to ask for my upgrade to the Visa Sig and CLI.

right now my CL is 2500.

I think I've heard 15k is pretty easy to get, but I have other lines much higher, so I'd like to get at least 25k or more.

anybody have any experience on that? is it a good idea to ask high and they might counter lower?

They typically give incremental increases (not 2.5 to 25 like GECRB).

It may take a few rounds to get up to 15k, more than that and they will almost

certainly scrutinize usage and decline if insufficient to justifify a higher line.

Nordstrom may find it immature to overshoot by a mile but a reasonable request may be countered.

Edited by virtualtreasure

They have a limit before they start requiring docs. If I remember correctly... it's anything over $20k. Someone else might be able to confirm.

today my 4th statement cut. called and asked for CLI to 15k and upgrade to Visa Sig. at first the lady said I had to wait another 2 months. I said, no, I was told back in January to call today. she kept saying to wait another 2 months, but I kept firm and asked to be transferred to a senior analyst.

so she finally went and talked to someone more senior and got me upgraded to the Visa Sig and CLI to 8k.

500 to 8k in 4 months - can't complain about that.

I'll be sure to put a decent amount of MS on that card at least 1 month to show reason for the 15k request.