Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Forget Steel, Carbon Fibre, and Palladium...get the Magnises Card

Oh, if only I had a few days to hang with Rosario Dawson. :(

Do you think the rest of the group would think I was "cool enough?"

If I was "hanging" with Rosario Dawson, I wouldn't care what the rest of the group thought. :rolleyes:

She is a bit "underdeveloped" for me.

I likes 'em BIG.

If I was "hanging" with Rosario Dawson, I wouldn't care what the rest of the group thought. :rolleyes:

I likes 'em BIG.

She's got the "right" equipment but I understand... :D

That card smells like Drakkar mixed with Axe body spray.

In other words, it smells like poop?

It smells like Phish-listening, early 20somethings. We used to call "hippies." :rofl:

What my credit cards are made of makes no difference to me. I never once wanted one of those American Express black cards. Please promise to shoot me if I decide to spend $7,500 for one card. $450 for that card is also dumb, if not dumber. My free cards work just the same at McDonald's as those.

I likes 'em BIG.

The proportions looked pretty much perfect to me. :wub: Then she pulled out her Magnises Black Card...

Looks like a deal breaker in the brains department. :(

What my credit cards are made of makes no difference to me. I never once wanted one of those American Express black cards. Please promise to shoot me if I decide to spend $7,500 for one card. $450 for that card is also dumb, if not dumber. My free cards work just the same at McDonald's as those.

Very good point...but can your free card buy you a Bentley? Just playin' devil's advocate :P

I likes 'em BIG.

The proportions looked pretty much perfect to me. :wub: Then she pulled out her Magnises Black Card...

Looks like a deal breaker in the brains department. :(

Not her brains I'm after :o

rewards+bennies>=annual fee is not stupid Forest.

rewards+bennies>=annual fee is not stupid Forest.

Yes it is.