Post your 2014 Approvals Here!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 2320 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I got the DCU but it does not count since it was in December. This month I got the UN CU and got approved for the Delta Amex thingie... still waiting for the paperwork for both. After that I need to see abot backdating the Amex.

Azure or Elite?

Neither yet. So far only got the check/debit card. Still waiting ont he rest of the paperwork including account number

Walmart! Only $600 but I'll get my FICO score. :)

It's kinda my first approval since I started re-building so I'm pretty excited. (Only had a secured WF and a Victoria Secrets pop up until now.)

I guess I should call tomorrow and ask for a larger limit? I'll be hard pressed to use it as there are no locations reasonable near by.

Just ordered $75 worth of toilet paper and whatnot to take advantage of the "spend $75, get a $25 credit" sign up deal.

I would; it is a soft pull

Walmart CLI $900 ---> $1150

Barclaycard Rewards MC CLI $1500 ---> $4500

After 7 months and no auto CLI, I decided to pull the trigger yesterday. I requested $10K to match my NFCU card, and was denied for "sufficient credit." Thanks to CB I knew to call the backdoor number this morning and got an increase. :) My usage across all my cards helped me get the bump with Barclays.

I'm a bit embarrassed to post my approvals; I went from "not app'ing for any new cards" to "I don't know what came over me" (I think I have turned into a credit w-h-o-r-e)!! Although, I WILL NOT app again until 2015!

NFCU Cash Rewards 25K

NFCU LOC 15K

Barclay Arrival World Master Card 10K

MCU Plat Visa 8.5K

Capital One Venture 7.5K

Amex BCE 2K - most excited *D to 1992! In 61 days I will request the 3x CLI

Chase Freedom 2.5K - Foot in door! They have never liked me... took a recon to get this

I'm a bit embarrassed to post my approvals; I went from "not app'ing for any new cards" to "I don't know what came over me" (I think I have turned into a credit w-h-o-r-e)!! Although, I WILL NOT app again until 2015!

NFCU Cash Rewards 25K

NFCU LOC 15K

Barclay Arrival World Master Card 10K

MCU Plat Visa 8.5K

Capital One Venture 7.5K

Amex BCE 2K - most excited *D to 1992! In 61 days I will request the 3x CLI

Chase Freedom 2.5K - Foot in door! They have never liked me... took a recon to get this

This place will do that to you. :lol:

1/2/14 FNBO Amex CLI 6.5K to 11.5K

Adding: To those of you who want the stats they are: No credit pull for the CLI, went off of my 12/13 SP of EX FICO 08 BC of 781, AAOA 4.8 yrs, overall util 12%

But is it true that AMEX will only consider for CLI if the last prior CLI on any card over 6 months?

1/2/14 FNBO Amex CLI 6.5K to 11.5K

Adding: To those of you who want the stats they are: No credit pull for the CLI, went off of my 12/13 SP of EX FICO 08 BC of 781, AAOA 4.8 yrs, overall util 12%

But is it true that AMEX will only consider for CLI if the last prior CLI on any card over 6 months?

This only applies to cards issued by American Express Centurion Bank

Just apped for Pottery Barn card, went to the confirmation page and came back with an error saying requested action unavailable... so I went to the register my card page without account number, put in my info and was taken to account page showing a 2k limit.

I know this isn't news for most, but I just got approved for the Walmart Credit Card with a $700 limit. Not bad considering I recently started credit repair! There is no way I would have been approved even 4 months ago. I also got Kohls to raise my CL from $300 to $500 today and last week Capital One raised mine from $500 to $1000.

TU FICO is currently 591 but definitely on it's way up as I get some baddies removed. Only a few left!

Thanks to everyone one CB that has helped me so far in my journey!!!

I know this isn't news for most, but I just got approved for the Walmart Credit Card with a $700 limit. Not bad considering I recently started credit repair! There is no way I would have been approved even 4 months ago. I also got Kohls to raise my CL from $300 to $500 today and last week Capital One raised mine from $500 to $1000.

TU FICO is currently 591 but definitely on it's way up as I get some baddies removed. Only a few left!

Thanks to everyone one CB that has helped me so far in my journey!!!

I literally just applied for Fingerhut and got a $700 limit with them too!!!! I know these aren't much, but for me it feels like a HUGE step.

Walmart pulled TU and Fingerhut pulled EQ... Should I find one that will pull EX and go for the triplicate today???

Just approved for $1000 on Barclays Rewards for good credit.

My first unsecured Bank card since I started rebuilding! :)

MYFico TU has gone from 546 to 675 since November. All the bad stuff is falling off or coming off with disputes for obsolete as I'm nearly at 7 years.

No more cards for now. I have WF secured, Barclays, Walmart and Victoria Secrets.

The last post in this topic was posted 2320 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.