Post your 2014 Approvals Here!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 2248 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

got a pre-app for BankAmericard and have wanted to get in with BofA.

applied and got the 7-10 day msg. called backdoor number and it was on hold because EX is on ice. had them pull TU and he said I was approved for 5k. I asked if he could do any better than that since most of my cards are at least 20-25k. he asked how much I wanted, I said at least 20-25k.

he came back a few seconds later and said he gave me 30k.

works for me!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

applied and got the 7-10 day msg. called backdoor number and it was on hold because EX is on ice. had them pull TU and he said I was approved for 5k. I asked if he could do any better than that since most of my cards are at least 20-25k. he asked how much I wanted, I said at least 20-25k.

works for me!

Wow! Awesome recon! Congrats!! :clapping:

Approved for DCU Auto Loan 10k @ 1.24%. Asked for 20k but I have an auto charge off that's 6 years old for 19k. Also, received a CC @ 1k, my highest limit, yay me! :yu:

Credit pull was 687 DCU ; Myfico says 668...

Congrats!! :clapping:

Approved for DCU Auto Loan 10k @ 1.24%. Asked for 20k but I have an auto charge off that's 6 years old for 19k. Also, received a CC @ 1k, my highest limit, yay me! :yu:

:clapping:

Thanks!!! :yahoo:

works for me!

Wow! Awesome recon! Congrats!! :clapping:

Congrats!! :clapping:

Thanks! :yahoo:

So after the auto loan approvals I decided to go for a couple more cards before heading to the garden for 1 yr:

JCP approved $1.4k ( denied in March) now my highest limit :clapping:

Chevron approved $800 ( denied in February) :yu:

DiscoverIT -denied :beee:

Edited by Johnsfam7

works for me!

DOUBLEYOOO-TEE-EFFFF. :swoon:

works for me!

And that's how you recon people.. that's how.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I had been reading about the United MileagePlus Explorer Card with Chase that had a 50k bonus miles offer. I could never get it to work for me online, it would only show 30k. I closed my account over 2 years ago so I thought I would be eligible for a bonus again if I was approved.

I went into a branch and they had the 50k bonus miles offer. I applied and had to speak with an underwriter who demanded I unfreeze my EX or was sending me a denial letter if I did not unfreeze it. I gave her my PIN for it and let her pull EX. I was approved for $10k and did not have to give up any of my other credit lines. I was happy to get another card so that my existing miles do not expire.

Edited by atxn

Walmart CLI $900 ---> $1150

Barclaycard Rewards MC CLI $1500 ---> $4500

Discover it $8500

Lowe's $300

NFCU PC my cashRewards Visa to the Flagship Rewards, CLI $10,000 ---> $17,500

Amex PRG

Chase Freedom $4500

NFCU NavChek CLI $10,000 ---> $15,000

Cap1 Plat PC to Quicksilver (with AF) AF waived, CLI $1000 ---> $2000

Found out my CL for the Chase Freedom is $4500

Amex D* from 2014-->1992

Amex BCP $1000

I'll gladly take the low starting limit for a 22 year old card.

Newest to oldest order of 2014 approval -

Barclay Apple - $1700

Jared (3rd time I've had the card, keeps getting closed for inactivity) - $2k

Amazon Store Card - $1100

DCU Platinum Visa - $10k (previously mentioned in thread - never pulled a hard, and I couldn't ever find a soft either on any CRA :blush2: )

Pre-Approved for Chase Slate (after 2 sizable fedwires and a large withdrawal in Chase branch). Agreed to app and approved for $2,000. Not too disappointed b/c my Freedom was initially approved for $500 and recon'd up to $1000. Will take advantage of 0% bt offer and close it.

Received offer from Penfed for both a credit card and an auto loan (when I accepted the card, that offer disappeared but the auto loan offer remains), both at $15,000 ($5,000 Citi and $10,000 Amazon Store were my highest limits prior to this). Accepted the Promise card to bt some high balances.

Strangely enough, my score is 677 (discover fico) with 2 recent baddies (cable and dr. bill) so I'm halfway scratching my head at both approvals. Not sure if it was my past history with them (refi'd an auto loan with them that'll be paid off in a year), or the fruits of my gardening the past 2 years (8 new cards opened with some decent balances/limits) that got me the green light though.

Seriously considering selling my current vehicle to pay off my current balance and get the new loan. Now to work on my 2 baddies in preparation of applying for a mortgage.

Walmart CLI to $4000 (this was after the measly CLI of $200 last month).

GECRB Apparently loves me today

Amazon CLI to $5000 (after getting a CLI last month to $1200)

Old Navy CLI to $5000 (after opening this account in April and getting a CLI from $200 to $2000 at activation)

Well after starting my journey on 3/04/14 here is what i have obtained this year

1st NFCU 1K secured

2nd Walmart Store card 500

3rd FNBO Kickstart 500

4th CFNA 1k

5th Conoco Phillips 300

its a start especially coming from where i started... See below

Thanks Creditboards!

I knew you had to have a thread here somewhere for approvals... :lol:

I lifted the freeze on EQ for my merchant account and while I was at it put in two applications, the first in six years.

Discover It $4500 - A little low compared to my other accounts but usable for my spending. I'll take advantage of the bonus cash back and go from there.

Penfed auto loan - Instant approval for $22k @ 1.29%,

Started reading here last November, didn't app anything until February of this year.

So far in 2014 I've been approved for:

USAA AmEx - $5000

USAA World MC - $6000

AmEx BCE - $5900 (And D* to 1993!!!)

NFCU Visa Cash Rewards Sig - $17,500

Toyota Motor Credit - 12k Auto Loan

Have also upped my previous cards:

Amazon Store Card - $300 up to $900

PayPal SmartConnect - $300 up to $600

Bealls (Comenity) - $600 up to $1030

And to think, in Fall of 2013 I couldn't get an auto loan or even a store card CLI... CB is a magical place, lol... :blush2:

Approved for Comenity Fuel Rewards $3,000 via shopping cart trick. Have not seen a hard pull yet. Have five cards (four majors and one store card) in the $3,000-$8,000 range. FICOs in the 660's to 670's. Utilization is around 50%. Clicked for some luv, but got 7-10 day notice. Will advise if anything changes.

The last post in this topic was posted 2248 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.