Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

Post your 2014 Approvals Here!!!

Just got a letter in the mail from Jared's (remember the address since they don't place their name on the envelopes). Opened it up that my limit went from $700 to $2500!!!! :yu:

Gotta update the siggy!!!!!

March Updates:

New Cards:

• AMEX PRG thru Creditcards.com - Approved with a 4 year old unpaid collection (Midland), 5 year old paid/transferred CO from HSBC, 3 paid judgments...BCE denial letter had my EX FICO at 662
  • Barclays Travelocity AMEX: $1050 @ 24.9%, 12 months 0% APR - TU pull @ 645

CLI:

Comenity

• Auto CLI on Sportsman's Guide Visa from $2500 to $3000
  • J.Crew: $1950 to $2250
  • Express: $650 to $950 (need to actually use the card now so the CLI will report...)
  • Vicki's Secret: $800 to $1100
  • KingSize: $650 to $950
  • BrylaneHome: $600 to $900

GE

• Walmart: $750 to $900
  • American Eagle: $200 to $350
  • Gap and Banana Republic: $300 to $500 on each

Tried calling Discover for SP CLI a few days ago..no go. Waiting on the letter. Called BOA and they said they wanted a hard pull...so I told them I'd think about it. Might just leave that one alone and hope they do a CLI on their own.

First App spree EVER!!

House $275000 @ 4.25%

Raymour & Flanigan LOC (Wells Fargo) $7600

Walmart Store Card $800

Chase Freedom $4500

Barclays Rewards $1000

Life is Good!

Fidelity Investments Amex - $10,000

Nordies card was bumped to $10,000.

Oh and a mortgage approval. Man I hate Experian - 720, TU 746, EQ 748.

could have been 746 and you would have had the same middle score.

I'm aware. Simply expressing my hate for Experian. Nothing more.

Oh and a mortgage approval. Man I hate Experian - 720, TU 746, EQ 748.

Congrats!!

Good month:

-Disc It SP Cli of $1200 ....luv button wasnt working so I did the chat then was told to call in...spoke to a guy and went through some stuff and he increased it...prob could have gotten more but like I said I was messing around with the Luv button and started at 3k no go....2k no go so went to 1200 and got it - I'll take it for now...this was 3 weeks after an auto cli of 600

-Amex BCE 3x cli 61day...successful - instant approval

-Chase Sapphire Pref - instant approval

-went back for Freedom but got the 7-10 ...u/w told me to try back after a few cycles on the CSP...

Time to relax for a little while...killed my AAOA this year

I took a long break from CC applications, but was enticed to dip my foot into the water with an offer from Citi Preferred Thank You card. I was instantly approved for $4,400 --- no matching of highest TL, but was told to call in after I received the card to request an increase. BTW, I had to unfreeze Experian, as she would not entertain pulling TU. My score for TU is 733, whereas EX is only 713.

I will call for a match of highest reporting TL once I receive the card.

ETA: Those are old scores new scores shortly.

Edited by Hey Jude

My first app spree and first credit cards in 7 years. Divorce was not nice...

Lowe's Charge Card $3,000
PayPal Extras Mastercard $3,000
Chevron/Texaco Visa $2,500
Sam's Club Discover $2,500
Dillard's Amex $1,200
Walmart Discover $1,200 (they forgave me for chargeoff from 7 years ago for about $700)
Old Navy Visa $1,000
Toys R Us Mastercard $1,000
JC Penney Charge Card $300
All of these were TU pulls. I tried Barclay's but they're holding a grudge regarding my chargeoff with them for $8800 from 7 years ago. I'm going to try for a recon in 7 months.

I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who used to train mortgage processors how to read credit reports. They actually had to train people that the term "middle score" meant the one in the middle when you arranged all three in numerical order, and not the score that's in between the other two as printed on the credit report.

I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who used to train mortgage processors how to read credit reports. They actually had to train people that the term "middle score" meant the one in the middle when you arranged all three in numerical order, and not the score that's in between the other two as printed on the credit report.

That sounds about right given the massive cluster f the mortgage industry is.

For the people that's posting these insanely large credit limits, 10K, 20K, 30K, did you actually file bankruptcy? Lol!! I have 700 score across the board, very little inquiries, and BK is two years old. I dont even have a card with 5K

Also, I'm seeing a lot of people getting credit with the mose difficult creditors. In my opinion, theres no way you have a BK unless its like 7 years old and about to be dropped from the CRA

For the people that's posting these insanely large credit limits, 10K, 20K, 30K, did you actually file bankruptcy? Lol!! I have 700 score across the board, very little inquiries, and BK is two years old. I dont even have a card with 5K

I would say that the crowd that's posting large approvals did NOT file bankruptcy.

Well, not to be a meany. they shouldn't be on here. Anyone with good or excellent credit can get it, as long as their utilization and inquiries are down. Before my BK, I could get credit approval like that also