Sign in to follow this  
futurehomeowner?

The Master obsolete delete time frame thread

IT WORKED!!! THANK YOU!!!

Thank you for choosing Experian. A representative will be with you shortly.

Thank you for waiting. As a security precaution, please do not provide me with personal information during this chat session. This chat may be monitored and will be recorded for quality purposes. You are now chatting with Alexander.

Alexander: Hi XXXXXX. Have you disputed those accounts through Experian before?

Me: Hi Alexander, how are you? First Premier is past the reporting period of 7 years so I would like to dispute it as obsolete, please.

Alexander: Thank you. I removed that account.

Me: Thank you so much! Additionally, I have 2 duplicate inquiries from American Express from June 2013.

Alexander: I removed one of them for you too.

Alexander: May I have your e-mail address so that we can quickly notify you of the results?

Me: absolutely. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alexander: Thank you. Watch for our e-mail (from auto.notification@experian.com) that notifies you when your results are ready so that you can view them online.

Alexander: Was there anything else I could help you out with today?

Me: Yes, there is a duplicate listing of my current address. It should read XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sanam: There is another listing of the same address without the XXXXXXXXXXXX

Alexander: May I please have the address identification number of that item?

Me: XXXXXXXXXXX

Alexander: Thank you. I corrected that for you too.

Me: Thank you so much Alexander! I appreciate your help.

Me: No, I appreciate your help! I will get an email with the results, right?

Alexander: That is correct.

Me: Great, thank you!

Alexander: Thank you very much for contacting Experian. Have a great day! We value your feedback. Please click the 'Close' button at the top right to end the chat session and tell us about your experience today.

Im Glad it worked.

That's the same person who help me delete my baddies... :grin:

I'm so so so so excited about this right now! No..if only EQ would let me check my report online...I always fail their security questions that don't have anything to do with me. :(

Edited by Pam
removed link with email address

I called TU a couple days ago to dispute 3 obsoletes and this morning showed 2 were removed. The one remaining will be my last negative on TU.

I tried the EX chat not long ago and had one removed that was due to fall off in April. Going to try again for one in May and then I'll have only one more that's on ex.

Does eq have a chat option? I have 3 to fall off in July and 2 in August with them.

Thank you for waiting. As a security precaution, please do not provide me with personal information during this chat session. This chat may be monitored and will be recorded for quality purposes. You are now chatting with Alexander.

Me: Hi Alexander, how are you? First Premier is past the reporting period of 7 years so I would like to dispute it as obsolete, please.

Me: Thank you so much! Additionally, I have 2 duplicate inquiries from American Express from June 2013.

Alexander: May I have your e-mail address so that we can quickly notify you of the results?

Me: absolutely. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alexander: Thank you. Watch for our e-mail (from auto.notification@experian.com) that notifies you when your results are ready so that you can view them online.

Me: Yes, there is a duplicate listing of my current address. It should read XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alexander: Thank you very much for contacting Experian. Have a great day! We value your feedback. Please click the 'Close' button at the top right to end the chat session and tell us about your experience today.

Im Glad it worked.

How long does it take to get the confirmation email? I haven't gotten mine yet...

S: There is another listing of the same address without the XXXXXXXXXXXX

Im Glad it worked.

How long does it take to get the confirmation email? I haven't gotten mine yet...

Mine took about 4 hours

Edited by stroked89coupe

Data points on the account he removed, please? When was it supposed to fall off?

Edited by stroked89coupe

Data points on the account he removed, please? When was it supposed to fall off?

+1

It was supposed to fall off April 2014 on EX. It was a first premier unpaid charge off.

On TU it was supposed to fall off in June, and TU removed last week.

Still need to dispute through EQ

It was supposed to fall off April 2014 on EX. It was a first premier unpaid charge off.

On TU it was supposed to fall off in June, and TU removed last week.

Still need to dispute through EQ

Mine was very similiar.

First Premier CO due to Fall off in May

HSBC CO due to Fall off in May

Daniels Jewelers due to Fall off in April

First Premier CO due to Fall off in July (not deleted)

TU delete all accounts last week. My TU is clean.

Currently in dispute with EQ for the accounts above.

Turned down TWICE now by Experian. For what deletion date? MARCH. For March!

Sigh. What number are ya all calling for Experian? I don't want to open a dispute, were in the process of looking for a house, but I'd LOVE these bad boys off. Two dated March and one for June. The last guy reassured us, "Don't worry they'll definitely fall of by the end of June by themselves." (This was for the March one.) Sigh.

As far as those who were successful getting the chat window, were any of you using Macs?

I was able to get chat window on MS Internet Explorer and Firefox. As the above instructions, I clicked on the record I wanted to dispute. After the detailed record is shown, I let it sit for a while.

Then the chat window came up.

I tried to delete my PR 3 months early. Got shot down by Robin and Darien. 0/3 on phone, 0/2 by chat. uggg

As far as those who were successful getting the chat window, were any of you using Macs?

I'm almost 100% positive I've been pinged for chat on a MAC using Chrome. Never actually chatted so maybe my memory fails me...

I'm almost 100% positive I've been pinged for chat on a MAC using Chrome. Never actually chatted so maybe my memory fails me...

I was using my work laptop (pc) and chrome browser.

Im Glad it worked.

Just want to update that I got the email late last night. Everything has been deleted. :)

Im Glad it worked.

I'm so so so so excited about this right now! No..if only EQ would let me check my report online...I always fail their security questions that don't have anything to do with me. :(

So I finally was able to log into view my report on EQ yesterday. I disputed the FP account online, and as of this morning it says "in dispure - reinvestigating" :angry:

Im Glad it worked.

So I finally was able to log into view my report on EQ yesterday. I disputed the FP account online, and as of this morning it says "in dispure - reinvestigating" :angry:

Be prepared for it to take a while if you dispute as obsolete on EQ online. Took mine a few weeks.

I was able to get chat window on MS Internet Explorer and Firefox. As the above instructions, I clicked on the record I wanted to dispute. After the detailed record is shown, I let it sit for a while.

Then the chat window came up.

I tried to delete my PR 3 months early. Got shot down by Robin and Darien. 0/3 on phone, 0/2 by chat. uggg

Robin be the person that hooked me up on early deletes and addy deletes.

Well, I got everything off of TU. Score went from mid 500 to 720 per Barclays FICO score. Yay!

I've tried obsolete once with EX on a couple of accounts 3 months out. No dice.

I'm getting ready to start EX and EQ with more vigor...

I'll start by seeing if I can get a pop up chat with EX.

Probably resort to some snail mail.

I'd love to hear more stories re: EX and EQ, especially success stories... :)

How is it going for everyone?

Well, I got everything off of TU. Score went from mid 500 to 720 per Barclays FICO score. Yay!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Right?!? I'm in the home stretch. Thanks!

I'm still waiting on EQ to finish my obsolete dispute that I discussed a few posts ago. I'm bummed because I didn't think they would take long than EX, who deleted within a day!

I'm still waiting on EQ to finish my obsolete dispute that I discussed a few posts ago. I'm bummed because I didn't think they would take long than EX, who deleted within a day!

I'm in the same boat. Ex deleted within 6 hours. Eq is taking over a week with the dispute results. One didn't make obsolete and was verified.