futurehomeowner?

The Master obsolete delete time frame thread

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, KimShea said:

That sounds like good news.  It hasn't dropped yet, and DOFD is 3/1/12, so I'll keep an eye on it and call after 12/1 if it hasn't gone away yet. 

Just updating to say EQ finally dropped my old student loan on 2/1/19.  DOFD was 3/1/12, so one month early.  That was the last of my baddies.  Now I just have a handful of 30 day lates from a couple years ago, and otherwise clean. 

TU removed the following:

1/1/19 - removed

PRA with expected drop 07/19

2/1/19 - removed CO with 08/19 expected

drop off

EX removed:

2/1/19 - removed PRA with 07/19 drop off 

4 hours ago, 4192club said:

TU removed the following:

1/1/19 - removed

PRA with expected drop 07/19

2/1/19 - removed CO with 08/19 expected

drop off

EX removed:

2/1/19 - removed PRA with 07/19 drop off 

Beautiful!!!

Hi all, please provide some guidance to a newby.

I have 4 baddies, all cc charge offs that passed the SOL to sue me 2-4 months ago (I live in WA & our SOL is 6 years for litigation). So the reports are now all reporting around 6 yrs, 4 months since the date of last payment. I'd just presumed they'd fall off in 7 years from the date of last 'payment'...although I'm not sure where, on any of the reports, I can't find the 'DOFD' to be listed.

I've never called & asked for any type of deletion, and honestly don't know how.

Do I order my reports from each of big 3/4 & call in a dispute via the provided telephone number for each CRA?  or  Do I need to be signed up for a monitoring service w/each CRA to be able to make phone calls of that nature to a CSR?

Any predictions when they'll just fall off on their own...should I just expect that to happen 7 yrs after the date of last payment?

Thanks for any advice!

Just got my DW's BK deleted from TU.  Filed 10/27/09, disputed 03/02/2019.  BK was deleted instantly with online dispute giving reason as dates wrong.  Looks like it may be six months (ignoring day of month), so by filing at end of month and disputing at beginning of month, I get almost 7 months early!

Your Investigation Results

INVESTIGATION RESULTS - DELETED
The disputed item(s) was removed from your credit report.
Docket#: xxxxxx
280 S FIRST STREET, RM 3035
SAN JOSE, CA 95113
(408) 278-7500
In response to your dispute, this item was DELETED from your credit report

25 minutes ago, Menta33 said:

Just got my DW's BK deleted from TU.  Filed 10/27/09, disputed 03/02/2019.  BK was deleted instantly with online dispute giving reason as dates wrong.  Looks like it may be six months (ignoring day of month), so by filing at end of month and disputing at beginning of month, I get almost 7 months early!

Your Investigation Results

INVESTIGATION RESULTS - DELETED
The disputed item(s) was removed from your credit report.
Docket#: xxxxxx
280 S FIRST STREET, RM 3035
SAN JOSE, CA 95113
(408) 278-7500
In response to your dispute, this item was DELETED from your credit report

Mine, however, did not delete even though filed jointly. I presume this was because I had disputed in November 2018, so within 120 days and I did not check that box.

INVESTIGATE OWNERSHIP:
 This is not my public record
OR
INVESTIGATE ACCURACY:
 This public record is paid, satisfied or released
 This public record was dismissed or filed in error
 The amount is incorrect
 The date(s) is(are) incorrect
 This item never went to judgment
 This public record contains multiple inaccuracies
 The bankruptcy chapter, status and/or dates are incorrect
REPEAT DISPUTE:

* Did you dispute this item with TransUnion in the last 120 days?

Yes
No

If "Yes", please provide additional information relevant to your dispute in the Additional Comments section below.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS (26) CHARACTERS REMAINING:
You may add additional comments pertaining to your dispute in this area. You may wish to refrain from providing comments that contain medical information, personally identifiable information (such as Social Security Number), or abusive language. Please be aware that you expressly consent to TransUnion sharing any comments that you provide with data furnishers.
Continue

22 hours ago, Menta33 said:

Mine, however, did not delete even though filed jointly. I presume this was because I had disputed in November 2018, so within 120 days and I did not check that box.

My deletion took till the next day.

OMG!!  Got 6 TLs deleted from TU and was feeling pretty good.  Then I called Equifax, they brought me right back down.  Asked me security questions that I answered straight off my credit report and they told me I didn't pass the identity check!  

Well...……  finally got through the identity check and they wouldn't delete anything under early exclusion.   Plus the Portfolio that is supposed to fall off May 2019 they have it on file for falling off August 2019??

Called Experian and they deleted Portfolio and nothing else, said they would have to have a supervisor call me back if I wanted to speak to one.

2 hours ago, poprocksncoke said:

Well...……  finally got through the identity check and they wouldn't delete anything under early exclusion.   Plus the Portfolio that is supposed to fall off May 2019 they have it on file for falling off August 2019??

Called Experian and they deleted Portfolio and nothing else, said they would have to have a supervisor call me back if I wanted to speak to one.

Try again.  

On 4/5/2019 at 12:06 PM, poprocksncoke said:

EX and EQ being a pain, still no luck.  any suggestions on what to say to them?

EX may delete up to 3 months prior to 7 year anniversary of DOFD

EQ may delete up to 1 month prior to 7 year anniversary of DOFD

These are pretty firm expectations