Jump to content

futurehomeowner?

The Master obsolete delete time frame thread

Recommended Posts

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, KimShea said:

That sounds like good news.  It hasn't dropped yet, and DOFD is 3/1/12, so I'll keep an eye on it and call after 12/1 if it hasn't gone away yet. 

Just updating to say EQ finally dropped my old student loan on 2/1/19.  DOFD was 3/1/12, so one month early.  That was the last of my baddies.  Now I just have a handful of 30 day lates from a couple years ago, and otherwise clean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TU removed the following:

1/1/19 - removed

PRA with expected drop 07/19

2/1/19 - removed CO with 08/19 expected

drop off

 

EX removed:

2/1/19 - removed PRA with 07/19 drop off 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 4192club said:

TU removed the following:

1/1/19 - removed

PRA with expected drop 07/19

2/1/19 - removed CO with 08/19 expected

drop off

 

EX removed:

2/1/19 - removed PRA with 07/19 drop off 

 

 

Beautiful!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, please provide some guidance to a newby.

 

I have 4 baddies, all cc charge offs that passed the SOL to sue me 2-4 months ago (I live in WA & our SOL is 6 years for litigation). So the reports are now all reporting around 6 yrs, 4 months since the date of last payment. I'd just presumed they'd fall off in 7 years from the date of last 'payment'...although I'm not sure where, on any of the reports, I can't find the 'DOFD' to be listed.

 

I've never called & asked for any type of deletion, and honestly don't know how.

 

Do I order my reports from each of big 3/4 & call in a dispute via the provided telephone number for each CRA?  or  Do I need to be signed up for a monitoring service w/each CRA to be able to make phone calls of that nature to a CSR?

 

Any predictions when they'll just fall off on their own...should I just expect that to happen 7 yrs after the date of last payment?

 

Thanks for any advice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got my DW's BK deleted from TU.  Filed 10/27/09, disputed 03/02/2019.  BK was deleted instantly with online dispute giving reason as dates wrong.  Looks like it may be six months (ignoring day of month), so by filing at end of month and disputing at beginning of month, I get almost 7 months early!

 

Your Investigation Results

INVESTIGATION RESULTS - DELETED
The disputed item(s) was removed from your credit report.
Docket#: xxxxxx
280 S FIRST STREET, RM 3035
SAN JOSE, CA 95113
(408) 278-7500
In response to your dispute, this item was DELETED from your credit report

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Menta33 said:

Just got my DW's BK deleted from TU.  Filed 10/27/09, disputed 03/02/2019.  BK was deleted instantly with online dispute giving reason as dates wrong.  Looks like it may be six months (ignoring day of month), so by filing at end of month and disputing at beginning of month, I get almost 7 months early!

 

Your Investigation Results

INVESTIGATION RESULTS - DELETED
The disputed item(s) was removed from your credit report.
Docket#: xxxxxx
280 S FIRST STREET, RM 3035
SAN JOSE, CA 95113
(408) 278-7500
In response to your dispute, this item was DELETED from your credit report

 

Mine, however, did not delete even though filed jointly. I presume this was because I had disputed in November 2018, so within 120 days and I did not check that box.

 

INVESTIGATE OWNERSHIP:
 This is not my public record
OR
INVESTIGATE ACCURACY:
 This public record is paid, satisfied or released
 This public record was dismissed or filed in error
 The amount is incorrect
 The date(s) is(are) incorrect
 This item never went to judgment
 This public record contains multiple inaccuracies
 The bankruptcy chapter, status and/or dates are incorrect
REPEAT DISPUTE:

* Did you dispute this item with TransUnion in the last 120 days?

Yes
No

If "Yes", please provide additional information relevant to your dispute in the Additional Comments section below.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS (26) CHARACTERS REMAINING:
You may add additional comments pertaining to your dispute in this area. You may wish to refrain from providing comments that contain medical information, personally identifiable information (such as Social Security Number), or abusive language. Please be aware that you expressly consent to TransUnion sharing any comments that you provide with data furnishers.
Continue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Menta33 said:

 

Mine, however, did not delete even though filed jointly. I presume this was because I had disputed in November 2018, so within 120 days and I did not check that box.

 

 

My deletion took till the next day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!!  Got 6 TLs deleted from TU and was feeling pretty good.  Then I called Equifax, they brought me right back down.  Asked me security questions that I answered straight off my credit report and they told me I didn't pass the identity check!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...……  finally got through the identity check and they wouldn't delete anything under early exclusion.   Plus the Portfolio that is supposed to fall off May 2019 they have it on file for falling off August 2019??

 

Called Experian and they deleted Portfolio and nothing else, said they would have to have a supervisor call me back if I wanted to speak to one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, poprocksncoke said:

Well...……  finally got through the identity check and they wouldn't delete anything under early exclusion.   Plus the Portfolio that is supposed to fall off May 2019 they have it on file for falling off August 2019??

 

Called Experian and they deleted Portfolio and nothing else, said they would have to have a supervisor call me back if I wanted to speak to one.

Try again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2019 at 12:06 PM, poprocksncoke said:

EX and EQ being a pain, still no luck.  any suggestions on what to say to them?

EX may delete up to 3 months prior to 7 year anniversary of DOFD

EQ may delete up to 1 month prior to 7 year anniversary of DOFD

 

These are pretty firm expectations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Today's Birthdays

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      176,501
    • Most Online
      1,528

    Newest Member
    Cld84
    Joined

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines