Sign in to follow this  
janine510

800 CLUB I WANT IN

I WANT IN!!!!! PLEASE!!! According to USAA: Why is my Experian always so far off from the others?

Experian®
Score Date: 12/18/2013
Equifax®
TransUnion®
Am I playing the wait game with time? ;-((

Experian®
Total Accounts:
Open and Closed
Accounts
Oldest Account Age:
Years
Average Account Age:
Years
Equifax®
Total Accounts:
Open and Closed
Accounts
Oldest Account Age:
Years
Average Account Age:
Years
TransUnion®
Total Accounts:
Open and Closed
Accounts
Oldest Account Age:
Years
Average Account Age:
Years
What can I do to get there? Anyone, Anyone
Edited by janine510

You need a higher AAOA and your oldest account could be older. I remember reading somewhere else that most people with FICOs in the 800s have an AAOA more than 6 years old and their oldest account is about 19 years old. That doesn't mean it isn't possible before then. Check out the first post in this thread:

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=513252

those score don't match up with that info. there must be baddies on there. or high util. or something. as long as everything is clean, <10% util, just having a couple of open accounts will get you a score above 720.

Disregard FAKO scores (USAA).

+1. There's no accounting for FAKOS, though I would expect them all to be over 700 if there are no baddies on your reports.

Edited by catindebt

No baddies on report, but I do have high utilization on a couple of my cards, and 17 hard pulls on experian, 4 on equifax, and 0 on transunion. (thanks to CB!)

I do also notice that the reports are not consistent across the board. I guess I will have to work harder to get the balances down. Wish me luck!

No baddies on report, but I do have high utilization on a couple of my cards, and 17 hard pulls on experian, 4 on equifax, and 0 on transunion. (thanks to CB!)

I do also notice that the reports are not consistent across the board. I guess I will have to work harder to get the balances down. Wish me luck!

high util is the death of your score. all the inq on EX aren't helping any, but that's minor. 1% util and 0 inq you might be close to 800.

There is so much knowledge here. Ask questions, read all you can, be disciplined, and it will come. Many have gone from zero to hero; it is possible if you can be disciplined and persevere.