Sign in to follow this  
sophie1

The Beaver Card Approval...

You'd think they'd be happy we're sending them business..... ;) Merry Christmas! :)

Matti blew the duck whistle and I gave them the beaver! ;)

Ya caught me! :P

Any word on your limit? :D

20,000 - I asked what the apr was and she said it was 0% at this time... so I guess that's introductory.

You'd think they'd be happy we're sending them business..... ;) Merry Christmas! :)

20,000 - I asked what the apr was and she said it was 0% at this time... so I guess that's introductory.

You are lucky, Congrats!!!!

Congrats!

same here. actually got both the Duck and Beaver at 20k each. highest limits previously were 10k, so that really takes things to the next level!

OCCU4LIFE! lol.

Edited by shifter

Give em a call and find out. This number should be direct to their UW department 855-604-3243

When you call this number after applying they will answer and advise if an account has been opened for you at this point and any details. Next, if no account is found for you they transfer you over to UW. In my case, UW said it is still under review.

Just and FYI

Give em a call and find out. This number should be direct to their UW department 855-604-3243

When you call this number after applying they will answer and advise if an account has been opened for you at this point and any details. Next, if no account is found for you they transfer you over to UW. In my case, UW said it is still under review.

Just and FYI

Applied for the Duck card on Sat. night, got the 7 to 10 message. Called main number today and was given the 855-885-8472 number to call. Was told could up to 30 days for decision, pushed very gently for a decision now. Approved for 20k.

Last app for me for at least a year, went 6 for 7 in last 2 months

Nordstroms visa sig 10k

Td bank visa sig 7.5k

Citi 13k

Chase sapphire preferred 15k

Fuel rewards network 14k

Duck card 20k

Went against better judgement , amex due to Bk

How did you 'push gently' - I called them today (similar situation, app on Friday, hard pull on Saturday as per myfico) - and got the verbal 7-10 day message after answering a bunch of ID questions: "name 2 credit cards showing on your report," etc.

How did you 'push gently' - I called them today (similar situation, app on Friday, hard pull on Saturday as per myfico) - and got the verbal 7-10 day message after answering a bunch of ID questions: "name 2 credit cards showing on your report," etc.

When I was told by the credit services agent it can take 30 days for a decision I simply requested if she could talk to an underwriter for a decision now. Less than a minute on hold she said you will receive your card in 7 to 10 days.

Edited by markhs777

I couldn't help myself and applied for this before going deep underground and living the life of a pauper (only slightly kidding)

Got the 7- 10 day notice and now I feel like crap and stupid too.

Me and my addictive personality couldn't help myself. Jut had to get the "good" feeling of an INSTANT Approval one more time before I leave for a while later this week.

I knew better, have opened too many new accounts since June and I just don't feel good about being approved. had scores over 800 across the board but since applying for 5 EX pullers (and getting approved) 4 EQ pullers(3 Approved, hoping that the BEAVER card pulled EQ) and 3 TU ( 1 new card approved the other 2 CI where they pulled)

So I'm guessing my scores and the AAOA and the new Inquiries dropped my scores to around (guessing here 735 EQ) 759 EX and my Wal-mart TU is 788.

So maybe there's hope. I need hope now. Have a long hard road ahead of me in the next several weeks.

I don't think there is cause to think you're automatically declined. :) I saw a lot of people in the thread getting the message and less with instant approvals. They pulled EQ for me.

Good luck and may whatever lies ahead of you work out well and you have a happy new year. :)

Edited by cputrwz

I have both Beaver and Duck card at 20k each. On the Beaver Card it was instant. Duck Card got 7-10 day message but still approved. Card arrived 7-10 days later.

Did you get 2 pulls or did they use the same one?

I applied for both on the same day and was approved for both at 20k each with 1 pull.

GF got turned down with EQ691 (too many inqs...(4))

Interesting denial reason. I had close to 20 inqs when I got my card.

I couldn't help myself and applied for this before going deep underground and living the life of a pauper (only slightly kidding)

Got the 7- 10 day notice and now I feel like crap and stupid too.

Me and my addictive personality couldn't help myself. Jut had to get the "good" feeling of an INSTANT Approval one more time before I leave for a while later this week.

I knew better, have opened too many new accounts since June and I just don't feel good about being approved. had scores over 800 across the board but since applying for 5 EX pullers (and getting approved) 4 EQ pullers(3 Approved, hoping that the BEAVER card pulled EQ) and 3 TU ( 1 new card approved the other 2 CI where they pulled)

So I'm guessing my scores and the AAOA and the new Inquiries dropped my scores to around (guessing here 735 EQ) 759 EX and my Wal-mart TU is 788.

So maybe there's hope. I need hope now. Have a long hard road ahead of me in the next several weeks.

It sounds like you have a lot going on. I really wish you the best as you manage through it. It'll get better. Hang in there.

Hi all, Sorry to sound so mysterious. Yes a lot is going on. Going to be a rollor-coaster ride in 2014.

I'm having Major surgery on Saturday Jan 11h and not going to lie, scared too death. Anytime you're put under there's a risk of not waking up, although somewhat small and then there's the type of operation. So I just figure I'll be out of commission for a while.

Add to that my 82 year old Father was rushed to the ER a couple of days ago andwill still be there for at least 4 more days. Loss 30lbs from 2 months ago when he had a Gall Bladder removed,. some kind of Major infection. It's just a bad time for everything. Well, it's never a good time I guess.

But I put it all in someone elses hand. If you know what I mean.

Hope OCCU will email me before I have to leave Friday. I just don't even have the energy to call in to see and I don't want to hear any bad news if I'm declined.

Anyway, hope all have a terrific 2014, TWENTY-FOURTEEN does have a nice ring to it. :)

Hi all, Sorry to sound so mysterious. Yes a lot is going on. Going to be a rollor-coaster ride in 2014.

I'm having Major surgery on Saturday Jan 11h and not going to lie, scared too death. Anytime you're put under there's a risk of not waking up, although somewhat small and then there's the type of operation. So I just figure I'll be out of commission for a while.

Add to that my 82 year old Father was rushed to the ER a couple of days ago andwill still be there for at least 4 more days. Loss 30lbs from 2 months ago when he had a Gall Bladder removed,. some kind of Major infection. It's just a bad time for everything. Well, it's never a good time I guess.

Hope OCCU will email me before I have to leave Friday. I just don't even have the energy to call in to see and I don't want to hear any bad news if I'm declined.

Anyway, hope all have a terrific 2014, TWENTY-FOURTEEN does have a nice ring to it. :)

Godspeed.

Godspeed.

Thank you CV91915,

Just checked my reports and USAA and AMEX are showing NO hard Inq's from OCCU. I thought they would have been showing almost immediatly.

Guess I should call in.

I just got Approved for the Duck Card, for 500, Pull Trans-union with 736 score. Does that make sense limit is too low.

That's the lowest I've seen/read on here, Moneymax.

And the fact that you have a very solid FICO adds to the confusion... :dntknw:

Do you think it's due to the New Year? Has anyone been approved for > $5000 this year?

Edited by w12345

I just got Approved for the Duck Card, for 500, Pull Trans-union with 736 score. Does that make sense limit is too low.

That is a low approval. Could be that they really changed their model? Who knows......Did you call in to recon?

Zic

That is a low approval. Could be that they really changed their model? Who knows......Did you call in to recon?

Zic

Saw on ano forum requirements for the card are Bankcard Enhanced FICO model of at least 695, I know others got it at much lower FICO. This is one of the lowest limits I have ever heard of for the card.