Sign in to follow this  
Gypsee

DCU....FINALLY!

Approved for the platinum visa @ $5000. My BK discharge will be 2 yrs old on 12/16. Nice XMAS present for me....Old grumpy Rose is in the holiday spirit! :grin:

Approved for the platinum visa @ $5000. My BK discharge will be 2 yrs old on 12/16. Nice XMAS present for me....Old grumpy Rose is in the holiday spirit! :grin:

Congrats!

Congrats!

My DW and I are both members there now. They refinanced her old 18% auto loan to 1.99% and I purchased a new vehicle with a loan through them at 2.49%

One thing interesting about their auto loans is that the APR goes down .25% every three months for a year provided all payments are made on time. Pretty happy with them so far.

Are they like OCCU and you don't need to join to apply and be approved for a credit card? Or, do you have to join the credit union to apply for a credit card?

Congrats!

Are they like OCCU and you don't need to join to apply and be approved for a credit card? Or, do you have to join the credit union to apply for a credit card?

Some people have posted that they have applied for the CC, and joined later when approved. You need to be a member to hold a CC with them. Count on 2 inquiries, 1 for membership and 1 for the CC app. It's worth joining for the free EQ FICO.

Congrats!

Some people have posted that they have applied for the CC, and joined later when approved. You need to be a member to hold a CC with them. Count on 2 inquiries, 1 for membership and 1 for the CC app. It's worth joining for the free EQ FICO.

Ditto on the 2 HP but it was worth it. Where is the FICO on the site? I have looked and I can't find it

Congrats!

Ditto on the 2 HP but it was worth it. Where is the FICO on the site? I have looked and I can't find it

You will get a message in your DCU inbox. You don't have to do anything to get it. It will just appear.

Congrats on getting in the door with DCU.

They have been good to me: Auto 1.99% for both me & DW, 7.5k Visa, Free Fico. Just have to be patient with them to request a CLI on the VISA (I was told 12+ months)

I tried about a couple months ago. I had a BK discharged in March 2009. Denied. Could have been my 28 cards that were discharged. My credit has been really good since the discharged. I got their checking and saving though. I will try again next year.