Aging medical collection just updated on CR. Now what??

The last post in this topic was posted 3749 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hi, guys,

I had a medical collection for $1,500 go on my report in Feb. 2009. My report says it’s supposed to fall off in March 2015 but I’d prefer to handle it so I can get a credit card and improve my score. The credit report says the account was “updated” in October 2013, and the description of the loan type says “Collection Agency/Attorney.” I’m guessing that means the hospital has just sold the debt to them? Anyone know for sure what that means? Here’s the problem: I actually had five other smaller medical collections from the same hospital removed last month after I disputed them online (before learning of Why Chat’s process). They were placed there by the same CA as this $1,500 one. I also dispute this bill but the CRA said it was verified.I am wary of doing anything that could cause those other deleted collections to be re-added. How should I handle this? Can I still try to pay the hospital w/Why Chat’s method -- HIPAA and insert a? Or maybe it would be best to just wait the year and let it fall off? It’s my only collection. (I do have a paid federal tax lien that I’ve asked the IRS to remove, and there’s a default civil judgment that I paid in full and have GW’d the OC on, but I doubt they’ll agree to vacate the judgment. Those are both from 2010). I would appreciate any advice. I don’t want to make things worse here, but I would like to increase my chances of getting a credit card and showing revolving credit on my report (have just gotten approved for Cap 1 secured so hoping that will help). Thanks so much for everything.

In WhyChat's absence:

Do all preliminary steps in the guide first: http://whychat.5u.com/GUIDEBOOK.html

Send initial dispute letter to all CRA's that are reporting medical collections: http://whychat.5u.com/hipaadisp.html

Post results of the dispute, hopefully Why Chat will be back by then.

You mentioned you disputed this collection online, you will need to wait 60 days from the date the previous dispute was completed before commencing the HIPAA letter program.

Edited by mariuszh

Thanks mariuszh. Do you think I should be worried that this could cause the CA to re-add those other deleted collection amounts?

No. Theoretically a CRA must notify you if they are re-inserting a trade line that was deleted in response to a dispute.

This is one of many reasons you always dispute in writing. You would have a written dispute result indicating the deletion of the trade lines you disputed, giving you ammunition in the event of re-insertion.

If re-insertion happens, deal with it at that time.

Anyhow, proceed with the program - Guidebook first.

Edited by mariuszh

Its against so many laws for collection agencies to report on your report especially when they re age. They are easy to get off. Just know that all loans are fraud including mortgages. We are in a 70 year bankruptcy and money is coming from you and not the banks. If i told you that when you where born and the gov put you in a trust created a corporation with your name as a fictitious corp name with millions of dollars would you believe that? (no?) well its true. When you go to the bank to get a loan and sign the promissory note your signature created a movement from the fed reserve through your trust to the bank. lol... the people that study what i said, your life will change forever. Listen, the credit came from you and they cashed the check and gave you the product but you have to pay the loan again with interest. Fraud

Ask the creditors in your letters to show me a contract with wet blue ink that shows where I'm bound to you and have your response notarized under purgery. They can't answer because that answer will shut the industry down.

Great resource to start with would be understand redemption. HJR 192 house resolution June 5, 1933 bankruptcy resolution. Birthcertificate Bond etc.

• Admin

Its against so many laws for collection agencies to report on your report especially when they re age. They are easy to get off. Just know that all loans are fraud including mortgages. We are in a 70 year bankruptcy and money is coming from you and not the banks. If i told you that when you where born and the gov put you in a trust created a corporation with your name as a fictitious corp name with millions of dollars would you believe that? (no?) well its true. When you go to the bank to get a loan and sign the promissory note your signature created a movement from the fed reserve through your trust to the bank. lol... the people that study what i said, your life will change forever. Listen, the credit came from you and they cashed the check and gave you the product but you have to pay the loan again with interest. Fraud

Ask the creditors in your letters to show me a contract with wet blue ink that shows where I'm bound to you and have your response notarized under purgery. They can't answer because that answer will shut the industry down.

Great resource to start with would be understand redemption. HJR 192 house resolution June 5, 1933 bankruptcy resolution. Birthcertificate Bond etc.

Martin38, please read the TOS. No political or government talk is allowed. Despite this, I would like to see your sources for the fictitious corporations created for every person born in the US. I'd also like to see your sources for all loans of every type being fraud.

Thanks mariuszh. Do you think I should be worried that this could cause the CA to re-add those other deleted collection amounts?

No. Theoretically a CRA must notify you if they are re-inserting a trade line that was deleted in response to a dispute.

This is one of many reasons you always dispute in writing. You would have a written dispute result indicating the deletion of the trade lines you disputed, giving you ammunition in the event of re-insertion.

If re-insertion happens, deal with it at that time.

Anyhow, proceed with the program - Guidebook first.

Thanks so much mariuszh! I will do the HIPAA method as Why Chat outlines. I'll update here in a couple of months with results. Much appreciated.

Martin38, please read the TOS. No political or government talk is allowed. Despite this, I would like to see your sources for the fictitious corporations created for every person born in the US. I'd also like to see your sources for all loans of every type being fraud.

I don't think you'll see that, LKH. This sounds like the tax avoidance / militia rant that used to be prevalent around the internet. A lot of the people that spewed / followed this ended up with a lengthy vacation at taxpayer's expense. In that sense, he does make one accurate statement,

"the people that study what i said, your life will change forever"

The last post in this topic was posted 3749 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.