Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Paying bills with CC's

The last post in this topic was posted 2566 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Tell me how you guys do it. Do you pay all bills including other CC's then use your paychecks to pay v that card off each month?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure what you mean by other CCs, but I also pay every bill I can with a credit card, and then PIF.

I split my direct deposit 13 different ways (checking, savings and brokerage accounts). The amount that goes into my main checking account is just enough to cover all of my recurring expenses (CC bills and other payments like my mortgage, which get paid through my main bank's bill pay service).

Is that what you meant?

Basically I would just like to pay almost everything with say my barclays card and then use my paychecks to pay that back. But all my cards it shows I have to pay with a checking account.

"Push" your payments through your bank's billpay system...use cc's to pay all bills that will accept cc payment and pay off cc on payday from bill pay. I hope that answered your question.

That seems to be my issue none of my cards allow me to pay by cc they all need rounting and account numbers. I must be doing something wrong lol

Basically I would just like to pay almost everything with say my barclays card and then use my paychecks to pay that back. But all my cards it shows I have to pay with a checking account.Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Are you not depositing your paychecks into a checking account? I'm still confused.

Edited by cv91915

I think what JFlora80 means he can't pay his credit cards using another credit card. You will need a checking account to make the payment.

That seems to be my issue none of my cards allow me to pay by cc they all need rounting and account numbers. I must be doing something wrong lol

You can't pay a cc with a cc...if that's your original question. To pay cc you will need to provide banking information so cc company can "pull" payment or "push" from checking acct bill pay system.

The last post in this topic was posted 2566 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.