The last post in this topic was posted 2704 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

It feels so good! After five years I finally got EX to delete my paid judgement. It took many letters and methods (jack attack, whychat's, nutcase, etc), many phone calls (most to special handling), multiple BBB disputes, and a CFPB dispute. But in the end what did the trick was a simple Fax. I guess they got sick of hearing from me and knew I wasn't going to stop disputing. :grin:

9wdrZXq.jpg

The last post in this topic was posted 2704 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 44everent
      I don't know a way (for free) to check my Equifax file but I doubt I have anything reporting there and I know DnB doesn't have anything but I do have some tradelines reporting to Experian.

Does anybody know any relatively accounts I can get that only check your experian file? Also I'm NOT looking to PG anything, and it would definitely help if they reported to all 3 as well.

I'm sure there's an answer to this already in the forums somewhere, I tried searching but couldn't find my answer. Thanks in advance, & I'll still be searching in the meatime.
    • By bunyan
      Hello,

I already had one $5000 Cash Rewards Visa with BofA and a $300 limit Signature Visa as well. The $300 Visa was open since 2007. The $5000 limit one has been open since 2011. I also have a $2500 Amazon store card since about 2011 and a Capital One Quicksilver Visa with an $800 limit, and a Capital One Platinum MasterCard with a $700 limit. Have had both of those since 2010. The $5000 BofA Cash Rewards card, Amazon Store Card, and both Capital One cards have all been as the limit since last summer. I never had any late payments. I have had my checking account with BofA since 2007. I also have a business account with BofA. No Money Market amounts or anything like that with them. My Experian score is 726 (That's who they pulled)

I was in the branch on Monday and the teller said I had a Credit Card offer. So I sat down with the representative, and had him put in an application for another Cash Rewards Visa with a $5000 limit. That was instantly approved and I got the credit card in the mail yesterday. So today I'm at work and decide to call in and do a balance transfer from my other cards to my new card. While I'm talking to the CSR I ask if he thinks I can get a CLI to 10 or 15 grand. He said he thinks I can and maybe they won't even do another inquiry since I just got this card yesterday. I said ok go for it. 15 grand. He doesn't get an immediate answer back and says I should hear something in the next 3 days. This was around 1PM today. I check my account at 4 and I see my limit is up to $15000 on my new card. Wooo hooo! The CSR also said that I can get a cash advance for up to my maximum credit line at 0% until April of 2016. Fees are 3%. He already had approved me for $4800 (Since my initial credit limit on the new card was only $5000) but said once I get my CLI just call him back and he can give me more.

I'll be calling him Friday! Lol I'm gonna put all my other card balances on here so I can get the 0%. They'll be paid off well before then.
    • By Mister305
      Hey everyone. I hope everyone has a great holiday. Does the Experian Credit Expert program work for bumpage? Let me know. Many blessings for you and your families.
    • By Leykis101grad
      Hi All,

Just wanted to post this for any of those who might have disputed an Advanta Credit Card account with Experian. I had this exact problem with Experian. Just received a notice in the mail that Experian is being sued for identifying Advanta as the provider of information on Advanta Bank Card accounts. Advanta Bank was taken over by the FDIC, and its portfolio of credit card accounts were sold to Cardworks Services. In typical Experian fashion they continued to verify that Advanta Bank was verifying the account data, even after they were taken over and closed down by the FDIC. It was actually this company Cardworks Services, that was verifying the data. Luckily Michael Dreher has brought a class action against Experian. If you think you are eligible you should join the class. Website is www.advanta-experian.com you can email them at AdvantaExperian@clalegal.com. Or PM me I can email you a copy of the letter.

I know people are going to say your only going to get a couple dollars, and that is fine. Hopefully Experian gets hit big time, and realizes it is cheaper to follow the law than pay these fines.

Good Luck! Tommy
    • By mikkelnance
      I have a experian 578.
      I have a equifax 588.
      I have a transunion 586.

Are there any credit cards I can get approved for?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tradebuiltupletters

Important Information

Guidelines