Sign in to follow this  
SLH

Bankruptcy

I have a question.. on my Experian credit report it is showing a bankruptcy that I filed 4 years ago. Does any one have experience disputing a bankruptcy off their Experian business report? If so can you please tell me your experience with them removing it off your report?

Thanks. I will try it out and let you know what happens and if it works for the business aspects.

Sorry won't happen.. Business credit is totally different then personal. Getting any public record off your biz reports is pretty much impossible unless it was a mistake.

Okay. My next question is.. how bad does it look if it stays on there. I know with personal BK is better than a foreclosure.. and that companies aren't to skeptical to extend lines of credit to you since they know you can't file again in 7 years.. is that correct?

Okay. My next question is.. how bad does it look if it stays on there. I know with personal BK is better than a foreclosure.. and that companies aren't to skeptical to extend lines of credit to you since they know you can't file again in 7 years.. is that correct?

Its nothing like personal credit.. Your chances of building any decent business credit is slim to none.. Best thing to do is start a new business and start fresh.

I know this is old but it's still relevant. My lawyer filed and I have a corp. There is no reason why my personal  bk should be connected to my business. My biz credit is literally showing as if the business filed for bk which is incorrect. 

How can I get this updated correctly? This is showing on experian and Equifax