TU B* not legit?

The last post in this topic was posted 2837 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So I signed up for Smart Credit and have been updating daily. I started with 12 inquiries and saw them begin to drop off. Sure gets to be fun when you see a lower number by 1 every day for a little while. So now I am showing 1 inquiry on SC, checked my Credit Karma, also showing only 1 inquiry, pulled my report from TU and all the inquiries are still there! What the??

Am I missing something?

Inquiries are still on TU but lenders can't see them when they pull your reports.

Not sure if that is true...

I b* all 8 of my inquiries of TU. I then applied for a Bayclay card and was denied for to many inquiries...

There are credit bureaus that keep track of only credit card apps (ARS and IDA), so even if you *B, it's possible to be denied based on inquiries.

Inquiries are still on TU but lenders can't see them when they pull your reports.

I b* all 8 of my inquiries of TU. I then applied for a Bayclay card and was denied for to many inquiries...

There are credit bureaus that keep track of only credit card apps (ARS and IDA), so even if you *B, it's possible to be denied based on inquiries.

Can you elaborate more on this?

Can you elaborate more on this?

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=494618

The last post in this topic was posted 2837 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Menta33
      My DW seems to have been dropped from the Equifax Choppage block. She was not chopped in September, and now again not chopped in October. Presently, she is pulling both EIDT and Alert Plus and just B* today an inquiry dated 9/23/14 on her second pull of the day which makes sense being around 42.5 days ago.

Has anyone else had the experience of getting off the choppage list? Should she stop pulling twice a day and go down to just one puller, EIDT? She did back door twice in September to confirm no choppage, but has not since.
    • By Menta33
      I have been getting a CreditKarma update weekly for a while now, just by logging in, and a week after my last update it would automatically just repopulate with a new report.

Today, I should have gotten an update, my last one was Oct 15, but the website is different and there is not the usual wording on the landing page like this (still showing for my DW):

Any ideas what might be going on here? Anyone else seeing this issue?

I also notice that my DW's login landing page is: https://www.creditkarma.com/dashboard whereas mine is now: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/score and manually going to dashboard URL just brings me back to score URL again.
    • By mizliz1011
      the last two inquiries shown on this report have long been B* from Equifax Complete. Does USAA not report updated Inquiries (hard) on a timely basis or do I have a problem? and it doesn't show a legit HI from Oct. 9th... May I assume that USAA is not at its finest on the latest and greates of HI reporting? Also, it is showing a CA that was removed almost immediately as the entry was in error... but it is still zinging my experian score...it is dated 9/15 and was removed by CA almost immediately after call from my lawyer...
      Alert Date 09/06/2014 THIS HAS BEEN BUMPED Business Name NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION Inquiry Date 09/04/2014 Alert Date 08/31/2014 Business Name NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION THIS HAS BEEN BUMPED Inquiry Date 08/11/2014 Alert Date 08/31/2014 THIS HAS BEEN BUMPED Business Name PENTAGON FCU Inquiry Date 07/26/2014  
    • By MJPEREZ77
      I just needed to ask a question for clarification. In all my reading I see that is is advised to avoid Backdoor and Disputes while involved in B*. Now I would think from a technical standpoint that an additional SP would assist in your journey of B*, though I don't know what a dispute would do and for that matter what an additional SP does during B* via BD, please advise.

Thnaks
    • By mendelssohn
      Menta33 discovered a new emergency EQ puller for people who cannot get an Amex, such as those on the Amex blacklist. In order to keep this active and working, we aren't posting it publicly.

If you would like information, send me a PM. If you have fewer than 500 posts or we don't know you, we aren't going to share the information with you at this time. Making these things too accessible and public is what gets them shut down.

Thanks again to Menta33 for this discovery!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    yeezeetaughtme

Important Information

Guidelines