JunkBuyersWorstNightmare

The last post in this topic was posted 3646 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Does anyone know if these vampires are still in business? (I know, they sold their portfolio to Ocwen a few months ago, but if I dispute a TL, will anyone respond, or will it quietly drop from my CR?)

i can't find any current information on Litton Loan Servicing. Where is their headquarters? I found locations in Houston Texas, Mcdonough and Atlanta Georgia

Does anyone know if these vampires are still in business? (I know, they sold their portfolio to Ocwen a few months ago, but if I dispute a TL, will anyone respond, or will it quietly drop from my CR?)

i can't find any current information on Litton Loan Servicing. Where is their headquarters? I found locations in Houston Texas, Mcdonough and Atlanta Georgia

Thanks. They were headquartered in Houston, TX.

There are quite a few of these JDBs,CAs and collection lawfirms headquartered in Houston. Ever seen pictures of their various buildings?

There are quite a few of these JDBs,CAs and collection lawfirms headquartered in Houston. Ever seen pictures of their various buildings?

I've never seen the ones in Houston, but I've seen Midland's office building here in San Diego. It's less than glamorous.

I've never seen the ones in Houston, but I've seen Midland's office building here in San Diego. It's less than glamorous.

so is their track record for human kindness

so is their track record for human kindness

Someone's forgotten about their Consumer Bill of Rights: http://www.midlandcreditonline.com/who-is-mcm/our-pledge/

and their approach to "citizenship and responsibility": http://www.midlandcreditonline.com/who-is-mcm/in-the-community/

:swoon:

Junk I do not have exp. with Litton but saxon mortgage sold my loan to ocwen and went out of business around the same time. I have disputed it off Tu and Equifax and Experian updated it to a positive account with no lates. With no response from ocwen.

Junk I do not have exp. with Litton but saxon mortgage sold my loan to ocwen and went out of business around the same time. I have disputed it off Tu and Equifax and Experian updated it to a positive account with no lates. With no response from ocwen.

Thank you. How did you dispute it? I mean, what reason did you give?

I disputed via us mail and asked them to verify Dola and stated that I was on time and never late . mortgage was listed as transferred and 60 days late. Tu and Equifax deleted at the 30 day mark Experian about the same but they updated to closed/transferred never late

I disputed via us mail and asked them to verify Dola and stated that I was on time and never late . mortgage was listed as transferred and 60 days late. Tu and Equifax deleted at the 30 day mark Experian about the same but they updated to closed/transferred never late

Thank you. I owe you one.

• 4 months later...

The last post in this topic was posted 3646 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.