Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

QuikTrip Approval / Denial

The last post in this topic was posted 2545 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So I mentioned not too long ago somewhere on the boards about my Wex Quiktrip approval. Sent me the driver information form... spoke with the Sales rep in reference to being able to set everything up online once receiving cards and everything. Before I even go to use the card, less than week after receiving, I get letter in the mail saying that our Credit Line has been terminated. *siiiiggghhhh* I e-mailed back Sales Rep who was pretty prompt in all her previous replies, and of course no reply here. For all the hassle that it brings, I will just let this one go in the wind. Not really understanding that one AT ALL.

Same thing happened to me. WEX for some reason does a secondary review after the initial approval, and if they don't like something they will terminate the accounts. Had them do this to me about a month ago.

Since they I have been approved for Both Valero (3000.00) and Fuelman. I would recommend trying those two if you are interested.

Same thing happened to me. WEX for some reason does a secondary review after the initial approval, and if they don't like something they will terminate the accounts. Had them do this to me about a month ago.

Since they I have been approved for Both Valero (3000.00) and Fuelman. I would recommend trying those two if you are interested.

Where did you complete the Valero app?

Same thing happen to me I was approved for Exxon Mobil for 3,000 then after internal review they terminate my account.....Awful feeling after you work so hard for it

The last post in this topic was posted 2545 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Quietman
      My 350th Post!!

Final step for the DW for 2014. Approved for $13K on their 11.99% Diamond Preferred, HP on EQ.

Her Scores:

Exp : 789
      TU : 798
      Eq : 806

Over the last fourteen day app spree, she's scored:

AMEX EDC - $9,400 to $28,200
      NFCU Flagship - $10,000
      NASA Visa - $13,000
      BECU - $25,000
      BOA - $8,200 > $16,400
      USAA - $16,000
      Citi - $13,000

For a total of $104,000 in new credit!

She did apply for a second NFCU card, that's still under review.

Off to the garden till next year for some CLI requests. (I know, a lot of GIF's, just celebratin' a little , ok, a lot! )

• By Quietman
      Whoo Hoo!

DW was just approved for NASA Visa Platinum Rewards, $13K, 9.9%

I'm trying to make sure she has a complete credit profile, she has no credit unions yet. Although, she was just accepted to Navy FCU (based on my membership). CC application there is "pending".

Her FICO scores:

Exp : 789
      TU : 798
      Eq : 806

The NASA HP has not shown up yet, but I'm guessing it will be Experian like mine was.

GIFSoup
    • By Emeraldautomotive
      After 1 1/2 years I was finally approved by barclays it's the frontier card with a 1500 CL. I wanted to get everyone's opinion on if I should call an recon for a higher limit.
    • By Emeraldautomotive
      I was declined for a discover it card, reasons being:
      % of balance to credit limit too high on revolving accounts
      Length of time accounts have been established
      Proportion of loan balances to loan amounts is too high

What is the best course of action to get an approval?
      What are discovers requirements?
    • By NTB
      I applied for an AMEX Delta Basic over 2 months ago. Was instantly approved for $1K. Two weeks later applied for the AMEX Green and was once again approved. Called AMEX soon after the approval and got my membership backdated on both cards to 2002. But when I called today, I was denied a CLI on the revolver. I PIF this card every week. I charge close to $3K every month and I pay $3K to the card. I use it heavely. I had a $200 balance this am when I called. Here's what I did:

1. Called the automated CLI number: denied

2. Talked to a CSR: denied

3. Called an AMEX underwriter: transferred to CSR

4. CSR transferred me to another CSR

5. CSR took a statement from me to be sent to an underwriter and a decision will be reviewed within 24 to 48 hours.

Right before the last CSR hung up with me, he said "GOOD THINGS WILL COME YOUR WAY" (odd). What am I doing wrong with AMEX?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    datboykahn
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines