Sign in to follow this  
Crackie

Biz Credit Report

I recently pulled DHs biz report and noticed old released tax liens. How long can negative info be reported and can it be disputed?

Dispute this through IUpdate. You sign up for free online. It costs nothing. Click on investigate payment experience. Usually takes 3-5 days and you will be notified via email of the outcome.

Thanks so much for the info. They were deleted from his personal reports about 3 years ago but I had no idea there were CRAs exclusive to businesses.

I'm probably just being stupid here, but I cannot find this "investigate payment experience" option on iUpdate. The options I see on the main menu are Start Update Process, Submit Financial Statement, Data Update Policies and FAQs, View/Print Company Report, and User Profile. Am I missing something or is it under one of these links?

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. I cannot figure out how to Investigate Payment Experience. Everything I have read says the option should be available on the main menu, but this is what my main menu looks like (going to try to attach an image). Any input?zDPLdV9.png

It is true, it is always under "submit financial statement"; it seems you are missing that option. Unfortunately, you may have to call DNB to file the dispute with a representative on the phone. Just make sure you don't call Credibility Corp which is the annoying marketing arm that would try to peddle the Credit Builder. There are two different companies. I don't have DNB’s number handy but I am certain someone would chime in with it. They are based in India whereas the Credibility Corp is American based.

Thanks for the responses, BRBiz and msfgrp11.

We are trying to develop and implement a process for business credit management. To date, management has been very ad hoc. If someone else in the company previously set up an iUpdate profile and linked the company to their email address, is it possible that iUpdate sees me as a secondary user of sorts so that it doesn't give me full access? Or would I have been unable to set up my profile if someone had already done so?

I am going to link another of our entities (that I know for a fact no one has worked on) to my iUpdate login. Perhaps that will answer my question.