Sign in to follow this  
whatthe72

Card has always reported, but not this month?

Been through this before (unfortunately), so I know the dril and have been paying off cards to lower my overall use and was down to the last one. It was a biggie, so paying it down should raise my score a good 20-30 points minimum (it will take my usage below 15%). This card has reported to credit bureau on the 22nd of every month for at least the last year. Of course, this month, to my surprise, when I really need it to, it has not reported (today is the 25th). Im trying to get report in order for a HELOC and have an appointment with loan officer tomorrow. Any ideas why this is happening?

Which card are you referring to?

Chase Freedom Visa. CL $2200 and I paid down to $475. No report to any of the three bureaus so far (I have scorewatch on myfico.com). Payment made on 9/15 and has always reported (for 12 months straight) on either 22 or 23 of every month.

I only have 1 chase card and its the Marriott Rewards Visa Signature card but it doesn't report for me until the 3rd. Anyone else have any issues with Chase this month? It might be that they are just reporting later this month. I have a few cards that will do that from time to time.