Sign in to follow this  
BobWang

The Master How to Sign up for USAA CreditCheck Monitoring Premium (CCMP) Thread

I called up today finally and got mine reduced to the discounted rate of $12.95 for three months....she did say call back right before its to expire and request the discounted rate again....so I have set up an alert to do just that...cool beans!

I haven't been able to get Bob's workaround to function properly. Tried it a few times on a few browsers...

Really that's interesting...I did mine I think about six months or so ago...I was going to say I would call but I don't know if that is recommended here or not.

I just did it - followed the instructions to a T and no problems. Just logging in to CCMP for the first time now.

I'm using Safari on OS X mavericks, FYI.

I've also tried multiple times on different browsers, and I've cleared the cache and memory. I follow the steps exactly. After I get to the link that BW listed as last, I enter my name address, telephone, number, etc, then hit continue. Then I get a page asking for my marital status, if I'm a US citizen, my SSN, and a safety captcha. After I hit enter, I get a screen asking about my military service.

Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

EDIT: I tried it again, and then time I just went through the list, answering no to everything. It worked. I had been stopping at that screen before, because I thought it was the one BW warned about.

Edited by Second Chances

i just joined after reading about them online the score they offer is a vantage score not fico. the same score credit karma offers accept for free i think if im gone pay it will be my fico