Sign in to follow this  
LONESTAR2014

Holy S* Fingerhut

Also, I have been disputing the account on EQ and TU. This may have promoted them to report to EX. The account is not derogatory, but I did want it removed from my reports.

Confirmed:

Fingerhut switched the company behind the scenes handling their financing earlier this year, and this is one definite blessing for some. I had a boost on my Experian for the first time in a few years because of this. Just found out two days ago.

Edited by ArchonInitiative

I have had fingerhut almost two years and it reports to all three all though I am having a big issue with them now.

I have had a Fingerhut/Fresh Start account since 2010. I have only ordered one item and paid it off since opening the acct. After reading this post I check all three bureaus and YESSS..Fingerhut is reporting to all three now as Fingerhut/Metabank -Pays as Agrees. This is great, in the past they were only reporting to TU, now I have 2 new entries for EQ, and EX with a reporting date of 9/13/13. Thanks for the heads up.

fingerhut is reporting on all 3 of mine as well, which im glad they are, has really helped so far, i also have grandpointe and seventh avenue. Seems like these are the only things i can get approved for

Its not good for those of us that "settled the account for less than amount owed" now there are two new baddies on each of my reports. This sucks big time! :cry2:

Bump

Anyone know if fingerhut is easy to get approved for?

You want a Fingerhut account?

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk 2

BumpAnyone know if fingerhut is easy to get approved for?

You want a Fingerhut account?Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk 2

I don't know do I? Lol no but realy I want to add some more tradelines that are easy to get but aren't complete garage...

/>

I don't know do I? Lol no but realy I want to add some more tradelines that are easy to get but aren't complete garage...

How about a secured CC?

/>

How about a secured CC?

Well 1 month ago I started my credit repair rebuild journey. I got a secured card and secured installment loan at my local credit union. I just joined navy federal credit union. They said after 6 months I should be able to get a unsecured card. But id like other options. I got declined for the capital one secured card which was bs...but I called for recon and he said call on Sept 3oth to talk again. Crossing my fingers on that one.

/>

/>

How about a secured CC?
Well 1 month ago I started my credit repair rebuild journey. I got a secured card and secured installment loan at my local credit union. I just joined navy federal credit union. They said after 6 months I should be able to get a unsecured card. But id like other options. I got declined for the capital one secured card which was bs...but I called for recon and he said call on Sept 3oth to talk again. Crossing my fingers on that one.

If you are in with NFCU, don't waste your time with Fingerhut. I got approved for a $10k CC and NavChek when my EQ was in the 620s. App for accounts that will grow with you if possible.