Sign in to follow this  
iWhat

Compare your Vantage Score.

LOL I am finally on the top of something. I know they mean nothing but I still pull them from Credit Karma weekly, just to trend.

image-16.jpg

Funny. At 960 my fake CK score is supposedly higher than 98.9% of all CK members, but only higher than 71.3% of CK members in California. I'll have to run the math on that.

ScreenShot2013-09-02at55135AM_zps1e99fb4

ScreenShot2013-09-02at55211AM_zps406fc33

Funny. At 960 my fake CK score is supposedly higher than 98.9% of all CK members, but only higher than 71.3% of CK members in California. I'll have to run the math on that.

Actually I don't have to run that math. When I filtered for CA my fake score of 960 somehow got lumped in with CA members with scores between 701 and 800.

Nice QA job on the CK web site. :good: Sheesh.

Wow.... You guys suck.

687 here...

"What's hurting your score"

1. You suck at life.

"What's helping your score"

2. Nothing, your score blows.

LoL.... Only been rebuilding for about 10 months from a 520ish score... Still have many derogatory to remove and lots of new accounts to age.

Congrats tho!

Wow.... You guys suck.

687 here...

"What's hurting your score"

1. You suck at life.

"What's helping your score"

2. Nothing, your score blows.

LoL.... Only been rebuilding for about 10 months from a 520ish score... Still have many derogatory to remove and lots of new accounts to age.

Congrats tho!

I can only speak for me, but it's been a long journey toward that fake, meaningless score. :P

I'm hoping it doesn't take me to long to get there/

My issue is student loans--- 16 accounts for what is ACTUALLY about 7 loans.... All reporting 30-120 days late.... Needless to say I did not care about credit in college.

And I have one collection from GRC.... I see this going away very soon.... Hopefully.

Actually I don't have to run that math. When I filtered for CA my fake score of 960 somehow got lumped in with CA members with scores between 701 and 800.

There are only three certainties in life. Death, taxes, and software bugs.

Time for CK to augment the QA staff. :P

Time for CK to augment the QA staff. :P

QA? What's that? :rofl::rofl: