NFCU 0 percent Bt

The last post in this topic was posted 2777 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have been on the board in a while. In fact I haven't even check the forum to see if this has already been posted. Starting today navy Federal is offering zero percent BT to every non secured card holder. There is no time frame goes either. It could last a month or a week. Have at it!

I have been on the board in a while. In fact I haven't even check the forum to see if this has already been posted. Starting today navy Federal is offering zero percent BT to every non secured card holder. There is no time frame goes either. It could last a month or a week. Have at it!

Ugh, why do you need to open a new account to get this???

They had a BT offer right before and right after I opened my Flasgship credit card.

My timing is horrible on everything :(

"Open Now" is just the title of link that takes you to the promo. Existing members qualify. ;)

"To avoid paying interest on purchases, you must pay your entire balance by the next due date, including transferred balances under this promotion."

Doesn't sound like a great deal unless the only usage on the card is the balance transfers.

"To avoid paying interest on purchases, you must pay your entire balance by the next due date, including transferred balances under this promotion."

Doesn't sound like a great deal unless the only usage on the card is the balance transfers.

As is the case with other credit cards when you balance transfer.

Took advantage this morning. You can't beat 0% with no transfer fee. I moved a 0% balance that was expiring in March to NFCU and gave me 6 more months at 0% for free. I was really tempted to BT up to the 30k limit and earn interest on it, but the payoff just isn't really worth it.

As it should be. Never mix BT's and purchases.

wow what a dilemna. I just apped for a mortgage with navy and was looking to take a cc that is getting ready to report high utilization (due to a recent 0% bt to discover.) it has a 7200 balance on an 8500 cl scheduled to post friday.

discover hasnt posted this balance at all yet, and im afraid it may impact my mortgage review (closing at the end of sept). now that this offer is here, i would like to bt to navy, as my navy has a 30k limit. since navy is also doing my mortgage, i feel like that may or may not hurt. wwyd :/

The last post in this topic was posted 2777 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.