Sign in to follow this  
lukegotswag

UPS & FedEx

I recall where these were the talks of the starter accounts, and now im wondering whether they report anymore or have they just become so everyday that we fail to regularly mention them. Due to issues that represent a whole seperate conversation, I am on the UPS account that charges a credit card weekly. My question is does anyone confirm that they still report when used like this. In addition, whatever happened to the FedEx shipping account. Does this and FedEx office still report as seperate tradelines like they used to. Also, who do the shipping accounts report to.

I could not get approved for either when I was first starting out.

When i first started biz, i was granted the prepay UPS shipping account which still essentially lets you charge it to account but account is pretty much paid at the end of the week. Nonetheless, i used UPS for shipping one of my orders from GRAINGER i believe.. and put in my UPS account info and forgot.. nonetheless, it sent me to collections which i paid it almost as soon as it did. Nonetheless, after i did this, i didnt use the account for a while... fast forward to 2 years later.. I call them to make sure the account is still active.. They tell me i need to upgrade credit card. I tell them i want to be reveiwed for a net account. Pretty much if you start with a prepay, you have to work yourself to graduation as opposed to being reviewed when you would like to be converted. She also stated this was mandatory because i, at one point, was in collections... hilarious part about it was that the total of the bill was $20 something bucks and i was only going to put money on the card i gave them when i was shipping something. Nehow.. i am encouraged to add some more reporting but am looking for confirmaton of the reporting first on the shipping accounts.

UPS approved my account instantly, but FedEx runs your report from Experian. if you don't have anything there, but do on D&B, then tell them you have one, and they'll look at your report there.

I just set up a MyUPS and a UPS Account. It took about 5 minutes from beginning to end. I received an email indicating the UPS Shipping Account request has been completed, along with the account number.

I've had a FedEx Office account for a while.

Do they report to either DNB or Experian?

Yes, they generally report to both Experian & DNB. Some people have also reported that they also report to Equifax Business Solutions.

UPS approved my account instantly, but FedEx runs your report from Experian. if you don't have anything there, but do on D&B, then tell them you have one, and they'll look at your report there.

Correct! FedEx denied me due to blank Experian report for my new company!!