Two Unpaid Judgements & Two Dismissed BK13s GONE Off EQ!

The last post in this topic was posted 2820 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So I deleted all old Addys off EQ and Transunion and obviously didnt fly with Experian... I opted out... and i no longer live at the address I was at when these things were filed..

I sent off my own version of a SAME NAME DISPUTE and disputed all the public records in one swoop...

So far with Transunion the judgement is gone :yahoo: (they only recorded one) but both BKs still show

But as far as EQUIFAX... :yahoo::yahoo: THE PUBLIC RECORD SECTION IS CLEAN! :yahoo::yahoo:

Experian dispute as far as I know (i cant get in the backdoor anymore) is still in dispute as of about 2 days ago...

BKs were supposed to fall off in October 2014 and 2015 respectively... i filed 13 in two desperate attempts to get an Automatic stay on the property i was trying to save at the time that had a ridiculous ARM on it that i knew no better about.

Soooo.... how does it go now with disputing accounts that have the bankruptcy notation on them on the report. Does this make it easier...no difference?.. Any special strategies?

Will keep everyone posted on the Transunion and Experian outcomes.. I havent received letters from any of the 3 but signed up for monitoring today to see this progress.

/> how did you get the judgements removed? Was there incorrect reporting?

OP was very wise, deleted old addresses first.

THIS! ... The Experian dispute is still in process... where the addresses did not budge. And even with addresses gone, while the judgement is off Trans, the two BKs are there and at least through the monitoring i have with them they dont say IN DISPUTE, but then i dont even think the judgement did before it left either. What i dont like is that when you try to go in the backdoor after having done a dispute with Trans, it just gives you results of your last dispute and I guess after that expired, it tells me that my online dispute options have expired :blush: even though I only used it to dispute addys and keep checking for updates. *shrug* .. but anxiously waiting to see if the others will follow suit.

how did you get the judgements removed? Was there incorrect reporting?

Well... i did a simliar name dispute while not using that term PER SE in my letter. I mean.... if you have reservations about "NOT MINE" letters you will probably want me to leave it just at that. However, if those dont eat at your conscience, I can tell you via PM EXACTLY what i said however, since the board more commonly suggests the ethical way of going about it, i will hold off on tainting the minds of a newb.. :stop:

PM it to me. My mind is as corrupt as they get. I worked for a contract job for the Tomahawk Cruise Missle and when asked if I had any moral reservations about the job, I simply laughed and signed my acceptance letter.

LOL... sent

i would like you to PM it to me also PLEASE

/> how did you get the judgements removed? Was there incorrect reporting?

OP was very wise, deleted old addresses first.

THIS! ... The Experian dispute is still in process... where the addresses did not budge. And even with addresses gone, while the judgement is off Trans, the two BKs are there and at least through the monitoring i have with them they dont say IN DISPUTE, but then i dont even think the judgement did before it left either. What i dont like is that when you try to go in the backdoor after having done a dispute with Trans, it just gives you results of your last dispute and I guess after that expired, it tells me that my online dispute options have expired :blush: even though I only used it to dispute addys and keep checking for updates. *shrug* .. but anxiously waiting to see if the others will follow suit.

Please send to me! !

how did you get the judgements removed? Was there incorrect reporting?

Well... i did a simliar name dispute while not using that term PER SE in my letter. I mean.... if you have reservations about "NOT MINE" letters you will probably want me to leave it just at that. However, if those dont eat at your conscience, I can tell you via PM EXACTLY what i said however, since the board more commonly suggests the ethical way of going about it, i will hold off on tainting the minds of a newb.. :stop:

UPDATE: Experian backdoor shows judgements gone... and the BKs no longer in dispute but still there so they may be hanging around here for a while (to be expected with EX) and as stated before TRANS shows judgement gone but BKs still present. Still havent received notifications of disputes being done (other than EQ) so I will give official FINAL word then..

All disputes done..... EQ..bankruptcys and judgements gone.... EX...judgements gone bankruptcys remain ..... TRANS...judgements gone...bks still there...

My guess is that they attempt to verify social which I kno both parties who got the judgements on me didnt know my social...may have aided the same name dispute. ..especially seeing as the address attached was still on EX when deleted so SOMETHING wasnt verified...and my guess is that it was the social

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

UPDATE: Experian backdoor shows judgements gone... and the BKs no longer in dispute but still there so they may be hanging around here for a while (to be expected with EX) and as stated before TRANS shows judgement gone but BKs still present. Still havent received notifications of disputes being done (other than EQ) so I will give official FINAL word then..

i wonder if you opted out of lexis nexis? I seen another thread that showed where experian was getting their court data from....

The last post in this topic was posted 2820 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.